Reviews for Rage of Fire
Flamewing80 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Petro (falls over laughing at the thought of him falling to kid Abel) that was just epic.

Thanks for the good read.

~Flame
Flamewing80 chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Okay, this is really good. I am stopping to review every chapter because I know how much reviews help writers.

So Abel looks twelve, cool. This is really interesting and I am liking how you seem to be writing as if you are in everyone's head. I really love how Leon is unable to believe this person is Abel XD poor Abel though, he is so confused about what is happening. Plus he is sort of acting like a brat (which is good, because that is how he acted even into adult hood when he was younger). Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to the next few chapters.

As for the length of the chapters, it doesn't matter how long they are. My first fan-fiction had a page long chapter (not posted here). What matters is that you are writing and having fun while doing so. Pages count to start out with but once you reach a certain point you pay attention to the story more than page number. The only reason I pay attention to it is because I have had messages sent asking for longer chapters.

~Flame
Flamewing80 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Lol, go Abel!

So is Abel a kid?

Looking forward to reading more. This is getting really good and needs more comments on it. Good luck and please keep writing.
Flamewing80 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
How short is Abel now? (finding it hard to think of Abel as short...)

Love Leon's reaction at the end of this chapter, it made me laugh "this shrimp" lol.
Flamewing80 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
an interesting start. I like how you are making Abel a cross between a goof and someone serious.
CashyHoray1.00 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
nice idea!
Chaos of Light and Dark chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I could have reviewed last chapter because I was still up when you put it up but I wanted to think on what you said in the AN. _

Anyway I love where this story is going, poor Abel, he's gonna have hell when he recovers now that they know he's been holding back all this time. XD

I swear I'm cracking up while reading this, and don't worry about the chapters being to short. They're good and that's the most important thing. Don't push yourself!

Chaos
Narshia chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Ha ha. So far all the tests just reinforces Leon's belief that he isn't Abel. I'm just starting to wonder if the incomplete activation of Abel's Crusnik form is the cause of his amnesia.
darkkami chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
nice...!
rainy chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
so far this seem to be really great story
Chaos of Light and Dark chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I will admit I was cracking up during this. LOL Abel kicked ass. XD

I really like this, it actually seems realistic unlike some other Kid-Abel in present time stories. But I will not deny those were kinda funny...

Anyway I'd love to see more, and I felt real pity for Abel with the Terran blood. Sorry our blood makes you sick Abel! D:

DemonHeart: I highly doubt you can be classified as a human being.

... Shut up.

Chaos
Narshia chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I really love this story so far.
darkkami chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
interesting...update soon
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Lol! Abel a kid but why was Leon that hard on Abel?
Kite00 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Hmm. Abel must be really pissed. I wonder if he still's a pacifist. This is a really good story please continue with it.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »