Reviews for The Coccinella Correlation
hazelra7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is so unique and so AMy! I loved it. So IC for both of them. Sweet even without a kiss! Really nicely done. I love the two lady bugs at the end.
Igoogleeverything chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I enjoyed this, he is romantic in his own special way.
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is so creative and so cute! I'm so glad I found this fic, it made me love Shamy even more :D
bazingafan chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
very sweet
Me chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was beyond adorable. Perfect ShAmy romance. I'll have to try that sometime on my boyfriend!
Agdaelweasley chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
just lovely
Lab Girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh, I loved your story. Sweet, funny and perfectly Shamy *.*
georgethecunt chapter 1 . 4/24/2012

That is all.
Rachelreano chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I LOVE IT! i loved the ending part about the ladybugs :D. I actually went out of order reading these, reading Sheldon's POV first. I loved them both :D And it's so Sheldon to tell someone he loves them with brain scans xD That was very clever of you :).
yinkwun chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I loved the way you portrayed the characters! Not out of character at all! :D Keep this up!

- Yinkwun
juliagustina chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
oh my god I love what you wrote

I am truly excited that follow but do not know if you will continue

I love it!

I hope you read my Comment!
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
D'awwww :D. He told her in a brain scan! How romantic 3.
MissLaurenV chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This story is absolutely lovely. It's really original, I could definitely see it on the show. Both Sheldon and Amy are both perfectly in character, really, really great job! Keep up the good work :D
Glynna chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh! :D This was just so so so amazing! Can't believe this is your first fic, it's really a superb job and the fact that you got all the physiological factors correct endeared me even more greatly to this story. So thank you for writing, and I look forward to hearing more from you in future. {You made the Subscribe list after one fic - it's really that good. :P :) }