Reviews for Twisted Fate
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 22 . 1/28
awww ver hot I love Monroe/Nick please! update sooon :-)
PandaBear97 chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
This was sooo hot! Moooorrre! Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
he seems awfully young for seven. the 5 seems more accurate. seven year olds generally know enough not to shout all the time. interesting theory though. will enjoy seeing how you develop it.

thank you!
KritianLOVE chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
you must give me more of this story! MOOOOOORE
Elecrom chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
It was very hot
Please include a top!Nick sex scene at some point too ;)
darrylover16 chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
oh my gosh! that was awesome and so hot that was really good i loved it so much!
MAFITA chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
Love this story and I absolutely LOVE MonroexNick! This is a pairing that should be written about more often... I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! I hope it'll be up soon! Kisses!
MysticParadox chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
HA! I'm freaking out right now! My first published fic (well, one chapter, but still.) And all thanks to the amazing writer of Twisted Fate.

Gracias, Y ;-)
Kichy-chan chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
Next chapter please! Next chapter please!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
yes, i think it went too quickly. i love nick as a kid, but you unfortunately already wrote the story... hopefully he reverts back sometime in the story
jakondas chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
How could Carlos not smell Monroe all over Nick? Silly Blutbaden; all jealousy and little brains.
MAFITA chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
Loved it! I was really missing this story T_T and it's always great to read a MonroexNick slash story :D I'm really glad you're continuing it... I just hope you update soon! *hint* Please? :) Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter to be up! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Fireferret217 chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
February really?! C'mon update please! More chapters happy readers.
Elecrom chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
Hmm I do not get why Jourdenete is the villain from what happened so far.
I really hope you will continue to write because im interested how Christinas family came to believe a bitch like Lynet diserved to be avenged ;)
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
I just wrote a new crossover between Grimm and The Vampire Diaries called Alaric Grimm. Could you please read it and tell me what you think of it? If you like it, could you share it with your readers?
Thank you!