Reviews for breathe me right
LOVE
greenphantomme chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was so beautifully written! I love the last line and incorporation of physics throughout. Amazing work!
Snitch chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Feel blessed to have read this
Enlightened Piglet chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Beautiful!
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Weird and wickedly amazing, as usual! Happy Writing:)
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love this and I absolutely adore the OC (how did you make him seem so real without even giving him a name?). It's so beautiful (I use that word too much in my reviews for your stories, I know) and it just flows so well.

"She disappears out of the door wearing his shirt and nothing else and he stares at her school uniform scattered all over the floor of his chambers and thinks that it's okay because there's probably a million other universes where she stayed and he wasn't an idiot and maybe in a couple of them they're married already."

Gahhh how do you do that? Amazing.

seaweedbrain213
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Okay so this is beautiful, but you probably already know that. I absolutely adore everything about this and am in awe at how you built such a strong OC and yet left him nameless, faceless, practically unknown but NOT unknown, the opposite of unknown because he seems so REAL. (i make no sense at all)

["Stop me," she whispers against the skin of his neck one night, "Make me stop."

He doesn't so she doesn't and it's okay because relatively there's a large chance they don't even exist at all so what does a sin or two matter in the grand scheme of things?]

Never stop writing. Please.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Okay, so this is wonderful, Ellie. I love it to bits and pieces, and I just can't articulate all the feelings I have for this. It is gorgeous, wonderful, beautiful, vivid imagery and oh my goodness, I love you.

Perfect, darling.
jade isabelle chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh my gosh! I don't even have words for this. It was absolutely beautiful!
break me like a promise chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
amazing!
lowi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Okay this is perfect. so bloody perfect i want to cry.

ellie, it's not fair, you're too brilliant and this was too wonderful and i'm too ajdaskjdakljd about this story because ugh it was just askldjasdjakl and it's not okay.

i love the teacher and i love you don't spell out his name and i love his mind and i love dom and i love their baby and i love his psychisc theories and the philosophical stuff and i loved every single thing in this story.

every

single

thing
VampHime chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
You make everything seem okay when you write it and ugh your writing styles kills me on a regular basis.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
so it turns out i hate physics in every single form - i honestly think it's the worst subject in the world - except this story. physics is actually pretty here, and while i still don't get it, it was just cool and added a neat dimension to the piece. i thought the OC you crafted was very cool too; i liked how we were inside his head and really sort of got to understand him internallly, but we never knew his name, backstory, etc. I really liked the different universes and the references to Schroedinger's cat, and just all in all, kudos for the characters and the writing and the using physics in a way that it doesn't hurt my head. nice job with this.
mer-person chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Beautiful! Thanks so much.
waterlit chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was just - beautiful! I liked how you weaved quantum theory and physics into the magical world (how on earth would a charms professor know anything about physics, right?) and your descriptions were beautiful, as always.

(y)