Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Omg please update
bookwormthefirst chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
please write
i am on my knees
i will stay up all night if i have to
please write
i love u
Cheliz chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
Super cool!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 22 . 8/26/2012
UH-OH, SPAGHETTIOS. :O

Rose, that cliffhanger is like... KILLING ME. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh. My. God.

Well, that was a great story. The characters (or Rosalie, at least, since bitches like Bella never change) went under development, the plot moved well, and it was very enjoyable. You had me in tears at times and undying laughter at others. I feel like I've really been through a journey, haha. I just loved it. It was simply terrific.

Aaaaaand, you are very, very welcome, Dream Of Rose Petals (lol, I'm so used to referring to you by your first name; that was a little hard). It's no problem, girl. I was glad I helped you keep going! It was great this time, and you *know* I'll always be here for other stories, or anything in general, really.

Bring on that sequel! The end had me screaming internally. You know I can't wait for anything, lol.

Brilliant story, Rose! :)

xoxo
HalcyonSeasons chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
Another awesome chapter as usual. :) Ahhh, I've missed Puzzle Pieces so much! I'm glad it returned. Makes me happy. .
I love Rosalie in this story. You get her so right. It's not like she's an OC; it's like you know her inside and out. You know her better than SM does, haha. I love it.
Favorite line:
"Well, this is how *real* couples act, after they have a child. Not that you'd know."
Hahahaha, Bella wouldn't know, because she's Bella and she sucks. Tralala, I love bitter Rosalie.
Fantastic chapter. Keep up the good work!
gerryade.merrygold chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
update plz
HalcyonSeasons chapter 20 . 7/11/2012
That was so well-handled and thoughtful! I loved it. I had to admit, though, I was snickering at bitchy, sulky Bella being bitchy and sulky. Haha, I loved it. I also love the fact that Rosalie had to go through much to get what she wanted, even prior to the time of this fanfic. I like how your write Rosalie - you understand the character and where she's coming from personally, and understanding your characters is one of the best things a writer can do. It helps form an impeccable, unique author's craft that I know you have. You've proved it for this long, after all. Beautiful chapter, Scarlet. Absolutely brilliant.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwn, I'm crying now! That was so good! It was heartfelt, sweet, exciting, and downright perfect. Oh my gosh, congrats to Rosalie and Emmett! And congrats to YOU for being a tremendous writer! I love this so much, oh my gosh. That was flawless.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
That was very, very nice. I liked it a lot. That damned Re-name-me, though, and her damned indecisiveness over cake... Lol, I loved it. I loved every bit of this chapter. But, I was wondering, doesn't Tanya's coven miss her? I know all that's left in the Denalis is couples, but I'm just wondering.

And Bella, Edward, and Renesmonster are leaving, YES! So excited. A party should be thrown, lol. I really love this story, and I plan on loving the sequel as well. Can't. Fricking. Wait.

Update this soon!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
This chapter was very understanding and cute. I loved it, even as Bella is a misunderstanding, self-centered bitch. But you're writing her the right way, haha. I have a question: are Rosalie and Emmett going to meet the birth mother yet? I can't remember if they have or not.
Blue Torpedo chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
On June 23 (According to GTM timing) there will be a BLACK OUT!

Fanfiction is planning on taking down stories. I do not know the specifics but anything over M rated stories will be taken down. It could be yours or one of your favorites, so don't let it happen. FIGHT THE POWER!

On June 23 DO NOT enter the fanfiction site; do not log in, read, or review anything until June 23 is over. Please take part in this and spread the word, for how are we supposed to unleash our imaginations if we are restricted!

Thank you for reading this short rambling and please spread the word and take part in the black out on JUNE 23.

SAVE THE STORIES!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Wow, that was great! Jealous, bitchy Bella is jealous and bitchy. I like your accurate portrayal of her a lot. :)

Favorite part, though:

"Very safe, and clean too. If I didn't know better, I'd say you never used it." *awkward laughter ensues*
Just4Me chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
"For once in her immortality, Bella had given someone else some consideration..." Very funny!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Welp. That was a bit suspenseful. Thank you so much for updating again! I've been missing Puzzle Pieces. :)
Pace1818 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
It was nice to see Emmett be a little timid yet excited for the baby. The crib that he purchased is just beautiful. I wonder what else he got carved on it? I'm curious... I wonder who's following them? The Volturi?

How come I have a feeling that Bella might dig herself a grave? She's acting very selfish!