Reviews for It's A Plan
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
you should continue it... it would make a great start to a good story...
siberia21 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I can see this happening. I really can. I wish I could!lol It is always tricky to twist things happening in the tv show but you make it work perfectly everytime. Thank you!:)
Abigail Mikaelson chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
you could always do an m rated one shot for the sex scene...please do?
LadyElejahDarcy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
amazing, but i wished you would continue writing the kidnapping adn etc.
buffyfan9 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
i think it was abit rushed the sex scene and elijah doesnt seem the type to forgive easliy.
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Omg-I totaly wanted this to happen! Like when Elijah brought the glass up Elena would like pull it back or something! Great job! :P
helenamtavares chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awwwwn
innerflame chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
LOVELY. these two are the best and you've got some talent. i wish the episode had went like this... we need to have a chat with julie
KRAlover chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awwww that was sooooo sweet! I wish the episode ended like that!

And the new episode! Shhh I didn't like it! The originals split off again! I liked them together! And the show is so anti Elena! And it's getting so depressing!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
loved it.
jaufanfic chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really wish that is what had happened, I love Elijah hope they don't kill him! Can't wait for more!
xSomeDelicateFlowerx chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Elena's only human however you'll be happy to know she pays a higher price for her moment of human which is sad cause she doesn't deserve it.
BbyBella chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I tottaly agree with you, I was really pissed at what happen I couldnt belive elena did that to Elijah.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I like it. Never thought about them as a couple before interesting.