Reviews for Normal Again
comlodge chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Oh my...
Kasloumor chapter 24 . 3/28/2012
Wow... there are no words.
Kasloumor chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
This is gutwrenchingly marvelous. I mean, my God, man - I've been reading this story for hours and it is soo dark, and soo well told (alright yes, sometimes letters have been switched around etc but that's perfectly alright because you are telling this story so brilliantly that nearly every damn sentence appears to be pivotal. The whole idea is brilliant and you have certainly managed to create the same despair and doubt that the TV episode did - only more so, really. And poor deluted Spike/William, hot damn, I mean. The terror, the hurt, the pain, the abuse, the lack of love, the loneliness. It's awful and wonderful all at the same time. Am I rambling? Yes, I am but what I want to say, is that I absolutely love this fic!
Kasloumor chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Briliant idea - really like it and looking forward to reading the next and final chapters.
EdnaRose17 chapter 24 . 2/17/2011
So I know its been eight years since you wrote this...long long time...but damn! This is super super amazing...riveting, challenging. I swear, its a real piece of literary work! With some editing and slight adjusting, this could really be a best seller! I know it can be annoying to hear the all the time, but I'm dead serious. All if the different themes implemented and the use of striking parallels, its like something a Lit professor would use in class. Okay...now I'm rambling. But I honestly think it would be amazing.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
This is very good...although nearly lost my dinner at the end...graphic...very graphic.
Miravisu chapter 24 . 8/4/2008
Whoa. Amazing storyline. The Liam/Angelus bit made me cringe, as well as Luce. The parallels to the regular 'verse and all. So well written and portrayed. Of course, the very ending was perhaps a bit depressing, the one between the "usual" Buffy and Spike.. but at the same time, it carried some hope. *applauds*
darklover chapter 24 . 3/28/2008
This story was really captivating. Your portrayal of the characters was really well done and realistic. So, I suppose William's death signifies maybe that of course Spike worked to change himself but does that mean he ended up with Buffy? I kinda suck when it comes to vague endings.
Rebel Goddess chapter 18 . 9/15/2005
This is getting strange and dark and wonderful. Great chapters. I like Luce. She's strong, smart and interesting.
Rebel Goddess chapter 13 . 9/15/2005
Poor Spike must be totally nuts now. I liked the fight scene especially. Poor Buffy too, even if she did break him.
Rebel Goddess chapter 11 . 9/15/2005
This is kind of scary. Poor, poor Spike.
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 9/15/2005
Liking all the cameos, but Spike really shouldn't have called Clem a monster. That was just mean.
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Hehe. Typical Spike reaction. Brilliant story so far. This is a lot of fun, if you're twisted like me.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
Loving this twisted take on Normal Again. Poor, poor Spike.
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This fic has been nominated at Fractured Fairytales Awards for the categories: Chosen, Silent Screams and No Greater Love.

Please notify us if you're going to accept the nomination.