Reviews for Spinning the Wheel
This is really good.
scorpion22 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Update please !
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Interesting take on the Mr. Gold / Dark One dichotomy; good backstory for Storybrooke Belle. Enjoying it V. much so far!
missBaquero chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Chapter 10 was perfect! I can't think of anyway it could've been better. I can't wait to read your next chapter! You are an amazing writer and reading this fanfic is a joy. I've been reading rumbelle fanfics for quite a while now. Some authors seem to have trouble keeping Belle and Rumpelstiltskin in character, but I see you have no such trouble. So here's a few questions: How often do you update? Do you have the outline of how the entire story will be? Are you open to suggestions? Hope to hear from you soon.
fringeperson chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this. I hope you haven't left it completely by the wayside in favour of your more recent works... but considering how much I enjoy your more recent works as well, I'll not complain, whichever gets updated next.
Gwen chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I dont care if you ever finish it. It was good while it lasted.
RoxyMoron chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Are you ever gonna finish this tale dearie?
AuroraBlix chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
You lied... Still, it was awesome while it lasted!
jewel415 chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
This story has been riveting. I found it recently and have just read thru the 11 chapters you have posted. I notice you have not updated in a long time. I hope you plan on completing this story? It would be a shame to let it go! Please post something soon! By the way, you asked for suggestions as to Gold's first name, why not Robert? It is definitely and "r" name and quite popular in Scotland. Please, please continue this tale. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
I seriously don't know why you never finished this. This was and is a very good story and you told it very well. You should not let the opinions of a few people influence you on writing material or skills. There is plenty of garbage out there calling itself fanfiction. THIS IS NOT one of them. Please reconsider and finish this story!
Fuzz chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Oh hi!

I just found your fanfiction on the Net.
Will you continue this fanfic? I started reading couple of your works and they're great.
I like this one but I see it hasn't been updated for a while.
Will there be more? Because I'd like to see how the story ends :)
Rumbelle4ever chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Why have never finished this? This was one of the better fics out there. So much potential! Please reconsider and continue! There is so much trash out there. This was definitely not one of them. Please complete it!
The Auburn Girl chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Yay! I'm very happy to see them progressing well :) I love your pacing. It's just perfect. Not too fast-not too slow. Loving every bit of this :D
Elizabeth chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Update please!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Why did you stop writing this one? It was very good. Please continue