Reviews for What Tomorrow Brings
sophiepotato chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
OK, I'll confess. I've been meaning to join ff so I can leave reviews for ages but failing to get around to it for some time. I'd enjoyed your other tags so much that I was specifically hoping you would tag secrets. My frustration when I could see you'd written one but couldn't read it was considerable, so much that I signed up specifically to pm you to ask you repost! Thankfully you did anyway :-)

I was not disappointed, I thought you did a great job conveying their understated conversational style and the quiet intimacy that's one of my favourite sides to the relationship.
Ruli chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very cute, loved this! Any chance of a chapter 2? :)
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
What else can I say that hasn't already been said by the previous reviewers? I ditto them all enthusiastically and with heartfelt question/answer part was the best,showing how well you,Ziva and us fans know Tony(Mighty Mouse stapler!).Encore!
HeatherluvsBellarke chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was beautiful. I am so happy with how you wrote this. I am hoping they do not get them back together. This was great.
wandsnroses chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
loved it :D
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Oh, sure, go ahead and make me cry on this nice, sunny morning.

Haha ohmygod, I think I should always have a box of tissues beside me when I read your fics.

That said, they are good tears. I think I will just let them flow.

I started crying at the movie part, and didn't stop until the end. I'm still kinda teary-eyed now ... in case you're wondering.

OMG Somalia.

My little hormonal shipper self thanks you. I actually like Wendy and, as far as I know, she's a recurring character, but I love love love reading this.

Shipper self says she chooses to interpret this as romance, btw.

I'm going to stop babbling now and attempt to sound coherent for my conclusion: excellent fic fei;fmea;fafa

Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was *exactly* what I was hoping for when I logged on today! A nice Tiva 9x15 tag :D

This was so wonderful to read and beautifully written. Thank you so much!

And about Wendy...damn it I kinda liked her too. But one kisses Tony (except fictional/Season 3 Ziva :p ) and gets away without me wanting to kill 'em! :/
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Tony hit the nail on the head, Wendy knew the man he was not the man he is now.

I like this very much. Well done.
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Love this!
calincisfan chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very nice, I really enjoyed this story, and you have a good grasp of the characters voices.
mprmusings chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Aah Jules,

I don't know how your writing manages to do it every time? What's that you ask? Draw me in, make me smile, make me laugh, make my heart clench a bit and bring about tears. Never fails. I think deep down, as Tony has grown over the years he is at the heart of it all indeed a romantic and so loyal in his devotion to his chosen family that his use of humor to reflect is accepted/expected so that when he drops the mask it's that much more touching. I think of the ep tells Gibbs that he needs to tell Tim that it was himself tht was strung up a flagpole, not his classmate, he doesn't have to tell Tim but he knows he should and he wants to.

I think my favorite line is: ..."Wendy knew who I was, you know the man that I am." that is when my eyes welled up and messed up my mascara a bit :D thank you for this one shot, I always, always look forward to your work!
MoveForward chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great story...
nochance chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great. I am so glad I am not alone about the Wendy thing and loved the Peter Pan reference.
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was an awesome oneshot:) just what I needed!
Posted by Zivarocks44 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012