Reviews for Paranoia
nancy103 chapter 29 . 11/22/2016
Prada is definitely an interesting character. If she ends up liking Tarble, will she be able to complete her mission? Would she sit still if his life is in danger?
shinigami-seeker chapter 29 . 11/22/2016
Nice one
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 29 . 11/21/2016
What Frieza is up to? I wonder if that woman will lie to Frieza about anything that has to do with Tarble? I hope she does cause he doesn't deserve to be hurt. Is something gonna happen to Trunks' g/f? Update again soon
SereStarOfGaea chapter 29 . 11/21/2016
Poor tarble.. Having your body react to someone you know that is not good for you is not something good. I can't even imagine how Bulma is going to be able to continue hiding her pregnancy, some symptoms are hard to overcome in difficult situations is worst. And thia, I would have never imagined her being strong enough to enter the tournament, but going against that viper Prada not good! I'm curious to know why are you having a 3 part on this story and even if it would take time to move things along it will be great to see updates.
saiyanprince225 chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
nice man keep it up
SereStarOfGaea chapter 28 . 10/9/2016
I had to read the story again to remember where it was left off but I'm glad I did because it's different from others. I think Bulma and vegeta should talk with their sons because if they don't their past can be used against them during battle or used to manipulate them. Like goku being taken by Frieza and turn evil something like that. If course in bit saying give them all the details because they're children but at least tell them what Vegeta told trunks and zarbon hurting her.
nancy103 chapter 28 . 10/8/2016
Good for Thia! I mean she isn't going to get far but at least she is trying.
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 28 . 10/8/2016
I wonder if any of the Saiyans are gonna be badly hurt by any of Frieza's men or women? What was with that woman that Tarble talked to? Is she there to do something bad? Trunks is so cute. Update again soon
Kinglongoria chapter 27 . 2/17/2016
Interesting. So we see foreshadowing of the Namek battle. By that I mean a battle similar to Namek. I find it curious the different cultures you brought here. Mostly they were Frieza soldiers though. I am sure there would be lots of different cultures in the universe. Some very conservative like you described. Others would probably be borderline hedonists. I found it interesting both Princes are basically paired off at this point. As fascinating puppy love is the real story on that won't being until later in their lives. Quite simply true drama in a romance can't begin with characters too young to understand it. Still I'm interested where you are going with all this.
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 27 . 1/16/2016
I wouldn't count on that happening Frieza or atleast i hope not anyway. I wonder what's gonna happen during the tournament? Who will survive it. Update again soon
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Keep up the good work loving it
Kinglongoria chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Hmmm so far I am intrigued by this story so far. It seems to hold a lot of promise. Bulma seems broken by what she has been through. More so than I have read in other fics. But it's quite realistic and there is no instant love for Vegeta. Perhaps comfort but not instant romance. Looks like it will be a slow and steady fic. Which is good and more realistic.
deddie123 chapter 26 . 12/8/2015
I'm getting excited for this tournament I can't wait for your next update
Leah chapter 20 . 10/12/2015
Beautiful chappie
nancy103 chapter 26 . 10/12/2015
Really enjoyed these last two chapters. Good pacing and exciting events.