Reviews for Autumn Skies
Mereel401 chapter 11 . 7/13
So far an interesting if not, for all expecting parents, terrifying story. But how is this tagged as anything other than Angst?
AngelLonginus chapter 22 . 4/1
Got tears in my eyes at that ending. Thanks for an incredible story. Great writing!
sigal5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Liked the start
josiebell391 chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
I so enjoyed reading this story you had me cry by the end thank you
Naniela chapter 22 . 12/31/2015
Amazing amazing work. Well done. I was crying like a baby by the end.
anatomyofacastle chapter 22 . 8/23/2015
I really really enjoyed this story. First of all it was incredibly well written, you just have a way with words. There was not one point in the story where I was disengaged. Second of all I loved the plot, and the way you crafted the characters. Thoroughly enjoyed it :)
carms chapter 22 . 7/5/2015
I loved your story! Thank you for posting it. It had me, at times, close to tears and the ending made me truly smile. Thank you again for sharing your story.
Lisa chapter 22 . 1/31/2015
Just finished reading *0* xoxo 4.59am...
.I truly am crazy. ...:")
Lisa chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
I truly am crying now...it's 4:05 am in germany atm...and really...I can't stop reading! I didn't commented before cuz I just COULDN'T take the time to stop reading! Ur story is perfection...but so sad ;( *0*
Guest chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
I can die happy. Wanna know why? Because I got to read a story called autumn skies that was the most beautifully written, angst filled, heartwrenchingly gorgeous story. I cannot believe how truly amazing this story was. Every detail and emotion. Holy cow. I can't believe it. It was phenomenal. Well done. Very well done. Stupendous. Thank you for working so hard and sharing that with us.

-cici
Worldmaker chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
Just FYI, but being sadistic to your characters is not drama. Its sadism. Also, Kate's blaming the people who took her kid?

Yeah, how about if she wasn't such a selfish bitch and told Castle about his kid none of the useless sadistic tragedy would have happened.

This is an idiot story. Meaning that the only way it works is if the people in it act like idiots.
ninjaotta chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Omg they keep just missing each other and i hate you just a little bit for it
anyway great chapter! :)
ninjaotta chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Hehe...
Simone...
I see what you did there
meriland25 chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
A trully incredible story, brilliantly written, it's a wonder ! Have a wondwrful day ,and thank you!
The-KLF chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
I couldn't put this story down, I loved it so much. Thank you for writing and sharing it.