Reviews for A Dangerous Attraction
WhiteyWolfy chapter 9 . 4/10
I love this so much! Please continue!

Seriously though, I read this whole thing within a couple hours, and I can't stop grinning.
Charlie Moosefeather chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
People need to review more on this!
PrincessAnime8 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I like it!
Jyoti chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Omg he had Maria! Anyway, this is amazing! I really enjoyed it a lot. It's so well written & I felt a wave of emotions while reading through this whole thing.
Jyoti chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Aw, it's almost like a love for a child even though he's clearly way older. I really hope he recovers.
Jyoti chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
OMG that was a shocker at the end! Great job on it though! And yay! Steve totally told his friend off lol. I wonder where Maria is though.
Jyoti chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Omg they kissed :O Shocker! Anyways, great job! Update soon, I'd really like to know what happen. And great detail.
Jyoti chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I truly like Steve as a character. He's risking his reputation to help this poor guy. *APPLAUD* And what Kai said was out of line, he needs to keep his mouth shut. Poor, Chuck. I hope he's ok. And omg I hope he finds Maria, or at least learns to live without her. Maria has to be somewhere in the house though since he was just holding it right?
Jyoti chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Wonderful job! I have a feeling that this Chuck kid is going to end up doing something to the house again. But I guess I'll see.
Jyoti chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Omg this Chuck kid is going to give Steve a run for his money. Amazing work! I'm really enjoying this. You put so much detail into it, and you describe everything well without becoming wordy.
Jyoti chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Awe, poor Chuck. Awesome job on this though.
Heart Of the Wind 007 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I LOVE IT!
Fluffy Little Wolf chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
This story is really good so far, I hope you write more!
LittleLadyLaLa chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Thank you! :)

I really liked that you brought more background into this with Chuck! It makes you feel even more bad for him :(

Great writing! Again...

But can I make a suggestion? Maybe a bit longer chapters. Not super long, but a bit longer?

Thanks again for the update!

~LittleLadyLaLa
LittleLadyLaLa chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Great story so far and great writing! I can't wait for more _