Reviews for Chuck & Sarah Versus the Family
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I just re-read this and was suprised to find out that I failed to review it. In my defense I do read a lot on my iPhone and typing reviews is a little cumbersome. I really like this. It is an honest look at what would more than likely how Sarah would react. I have my doubts as to whether the CIA would let an agent with five years of her memory missing go into the field. What would happen if she ran into an adversary from the time? She wouldn't recognize them and that would put her and the mission in danger. I think they'd use her in a support role as an instructor or with a backup team. I know Ellie and Chuck forgive people easily, but I agree with your view of Ellie. Attempted murder and kidnapping would take a litte longer to forgive. Anyway this was a good story! I'm sad to see you have't written anything in a year. Please continue to write you have a talent for it.
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Fuuuuuck I'm about to go into a diabetic coma from the sweetness here.

I'm glad you further addressed the Ellie situation you started in round one of your therapy one-shots. Most people write post-finale Ellie as 100% back on board the Charah train. You chose not to, and it doesn't feel forced or contrived. Sarah DID threaten Ellie's life, and Ellie knows what Sarah is capable of and some of what she has done, and Ellie is overprotective enough to continue to question and punish Sarah even after she and Chuck are working to rebuild their lives.

So in conclusion. You are great. This is great. Thank you for giving us these stories to read.
Barbadiangirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
:) :) Smiles, smiles, smiles all around. I literally cannot stop smiling after reading this. :) this was beautiful, I really enjoyed reading it. The memory loses debacle was/isa. Sore point for many but I loved how you handled it. Thanks for sharing.
Joking11 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I've been rewatching my Chuck DVDs, I'm on a major kick right now. Decided to try and get my fix with some fanfic and I wanted froof, fluff, love and mush, hopefully with a baby or such. You delivered! I've read approx 8 fics that were just blah but your? Yours was PERFECT. So sweet.
MRG101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was ... wow
s-david-m chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Nice companion fic.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Good story...thank you for writing. Look forward to more.
Chuckles chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Tears of joy. That is all.
Rumburak chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Thank you...would love to read more.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aww, that was beautiful, Steph, absolutely, positively beautiful. Chuck and Sarah love each other like no other and it shows in this story. :)

until next time,

Cary chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Very Touching and Sweet. I enjoyed it. Thanks,
Cary chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Very Touching and Sweet. I enjoyed it. Thanks,
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I am just a little teary, what a great story! Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Thank you! You have no idea how much your stories have gotten me though my post Chuck grief! I got stick in denial then anger for a while but now with the help of your stories I might be able to get through acceptance...maybe, only if you continue writing (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)
pointofdeception chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved this! I really enjoyed how you wrote about Sarah's relationships with all the other characters and how there were both highs and lows. I especially loved the Ellie and Morgan stories. I really loved Sarah and Morgan's friendship on the show and I think you captured both the comedy and heart really well. :)