Reviews for Unwritten Rule
Speckless Nougat chapter 1 . 4/14
Such a lovely one-shot, I really enjoyed it. Your writing style is beautiful. :)
Turtlemascot97 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
So true
Secret Saturn chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was cute! I like it! Great job :)
Alitote chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
True! I love this fic! You really captured how older sib's feel when someone picks on their younger ones!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Poor Wakko:'( and way to go Yakko! Lol this is too cute!
MDM chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Really nice job here; it's always great to see how much Yakko acts like a guardian to his siblings and how much he cares about them. He's such a wonderful older brother.
pretty ragdoll chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
sweet !
Skyhigh Imagination chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love it! The end was the best! not in a mean way but in a I like how you ebded it way:D very nice:D
A Scribbler chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You know what? I'd do the exact same thing if anything like this happened to any of my sisters. Awesome fic and despite the harsher situation you did a really good job of keeping in character. I loved it, can I give them all a hug now? XD
Green Raccoon chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I rather like this. It's that image of Wakko coming home all beaten up that gets me. Yakko's gotta be the ultimate big brother.
Ayako K chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That was just too adorable! Well, not what happened to Wakko. I mean who could hurt wonderful little Wakko? :) still it was a GREAT story!
Jpbake chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Neat story. Although i would of liked to know who the bully was and what actually happened between Wakko and the bully. Also i would of loved to see Yakko smack the crap out of the bully whoever it was. But overall a pretty good story. Keep up the good writing.
OmegaDelta chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
The unspoken rule among older sibling i must and always be followed nice one shot