Reviews for 67
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
LOVE me some Emmett. I admire Bella's restraint. She's married to the hottest guy in the twi universe & waits 2 weeks? poor guy wouldn't get 2 hours peace if it were me.

Loved it!
Thorchick1993 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
LOVE IT :)
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'm never going to be able to look at my car the same way again! I love it! My favorite pairing with my favorite car... Winning!
weirdanimegeek chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Damn I'll never look at a '67 the same again, lol. Great story and an even greater ending. Hopefully you'll keep writing Em/B.
bellicegirl888 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
My FF wifie just told me to read this (BedBabyBella42). She said it was incredibly hott. Oh she so did not lie. Whew girl man I love me some Emmett. Will you be writing more to this story? A follow up? If not, how about some more Em/B? That would be ahmazing. Great fic
BedBabyBella42 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Omgz, I 3 this. Emmet is so hot & Ive always liked reading him with Bella. You can never find any good stories with them. Now Ive got to go jump husband hehe. To bad we dont have a mustang of our own hehe
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Such a cute story with a very hot ending! I loved reading this!
emmettsmate chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Woohoo! This story was even better the second time I read it. :) Just thinking about Emmett being dirty with grease all over his hands and fingernails made my insides explode like fireworks! Id like Emmett, nope scratch that, I'd like Kellan Lutz to check under my hood *wink wink* This was truly another great o/s from u and I loved it emencely! Can't wait for u to write another long story or even a o/s with these two again!

Xoxoxo Liz
twi nana chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
oh the things you can do in the 'stangs...we had/have a 71 Mach 1, and oh the things we did in it...literaly...including loosing our v-cards, and a police officer knocking on the window at the REALLY wrong time...ah the memories...thanks !
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved this story..
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
hell the way the new mustangs are made they may be just as "roomie" as the 67 or later models. good writing at least she finally got his attention and made him come to his sense. keep up the good writing.
turntableKisses chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Reported due to extremely explicit content way above the allowed 'M' tag.

Read the rules.
fortheloveofemmett chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I can't log in on my phone, sorry. Mmmm. Emmett and cars. So hot. I loved it!
Aidis chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
hawt

-Aidis
Leens chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Awesome! I looooooove B/Em!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »