Reviews for All's Fair In Love And War
Moi chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
I liked this, but I hated that Fred got mad at Hermione. It was unrealistic as she did absolutely nothing wrong. Basically, in this, he played her, she found out and left him (like any smart person would), and then he got mad because his feelings were apparently all that mattered! :O I didn't like that, but it was well written so good job. :)
anymous chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
hey, you kinda stole that gravity stuff from twilight... it's stil romantic though
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
This is really good! x
TomRiddleJnr chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
that was such a cute fic! Fred and george were srta dicks but meh. awesome job
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
i really liked this story :]
I read not write chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
i still like the fic, don't get me wrong but i feel it's moving MEGA fast. I know the twins set a time limit on the bet but i feel that Hermione is faling really hard really fast and there's kind of been no explanation.

No hint that she's naive through a lack of experience or something like that, you know?

I like the twist in which Fred has fallen for Hermione and i loved the slight mention of Ron's struggle between remaining loyal to his brother and protecting his best friend and would have loved to see a little more of his struggle with that in this chapter.
I read not write chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Hmm, I'm a massive Hermione/one of the twins fan but I'm not sure about them in this fic.

Like they're making bets that play with people's emotion and although I'm sensing that Fred is going to end up faling for hermione in the long term i feel the inital idea is a litte out of character.

Afteral they were brought up by Molly and Arthur who have always been portrayed in the books as very moralistic, family orientated people.

However having said that the fic so far has been a good read, intriguing and well constructed just a little out of character from the twins I feel.

I'm still enjoying the fic and can't wait to crack on with reading the rest :)
im her baby chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
that makes me sad. but i love the chapter good jobs.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Cute:) Nice work! I liked the ending:)

-Lynn
Maddie Lemerle chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Aww...Last chapter *sniffle sniffle* It's quiet dramatic, I must say! But I like the part when she runs in her pajamas. Very nice story and although a bit abrupt, I like the ending! -
Maddie Lemerle chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Ooooooooh, touchy! Cute chapter, is Ron gonna show the recording? I'm still confused about that part.
im her baby chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
is there anymore? because it was worderfull.
Maddie Lemerle chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Hmmm...Quick but interesting!

Maybe the next chapter should just be suspense where she avoids everyone but she could take that time to consult with Harry and Ginny for advice.

Then the next chapter she could decide. But the question is, Fred or Ron? Fred could keep on coming to her and apologizing but then maybe on some sort of class they're paired up and that could build suspense since it'd be really awkward between them.
CocoRocks chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Great story so far.
Maddie Lemerle chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Nice! Cute plot! Well, seeing as the story wouldn't have a very nice ending if he sleeps with her and then breaks up with her right after, they /could/ fall in love but as a twist, you could have George suddenly get kind of jealous in the next few chapters and later on Ron find out and get pissed at Fred since he wanted Hermione or somethin'. Then later after shagging her or whatever, Hermione could find out about the dare and slowly uncover everything? I dunno. Just throwing ideas around. Something with Ron too to make it a bit more HP realistic but I really don't know. Like I said, just ideas. I love the writing though!