Reviews for Purposely Physical
3dumplings3 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Rereading. This is so cute and believable and In character all the right ways.
3dumplings3 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
This is so perfect and exactly what I needed for a momokai story. Thank you very much. 3

And it goes thru the whole relationship Ah, i feel so satisfied reading this. Thank you.
Missmia196 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
That was the absolute sweetest and most cannon thing I've ever read. I can't even. Utterly spectacular.
Nihonko chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I want to cry! :'( I'm in catarsis...

You're such a great writer! i really love what you write! EVEN WHEN english is not my first language and sometimes i didn't understand everything and i had to use the translator!

you did a really good job, momoshiro always was momoshiro and kaidoh always was kaidoh that's not easy to do, and i like that of you.

But definitely what i really love of your fanfics is the evolution of the characters and the love that they felt for each other, I really LOVED that, it so niiiiiiceee *-*.

I have to admit that i expected... ehm.. sex like explicit.. but it doesn't matter anyway..

Maybe.. someday.. if you let me i can translate one of your fanfic to spanish, so more people can read your great job of Kaidoh and momoshiro, because they are not very popular :/.

*.* congratulations!
TheAwesomePrussiaIsMe chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
ADGIRDFJHRGUHSFJ! The ending is just so CUTE! I love it! X)
rellwen chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Oh my god.

this fic was amazing!

the first day I ever decided to read Momokai and this is the fic i come to. I am absolutely thrilled by the plot progression! It FEELS like years have passed. Reading the last few scentances of this story it was actually difficult to remember what they had been like at the beginning. They went through such substantial changes yet were still recognisable as Konomi-sensei's original momoshiro takeshi and kaido koaru. Bravo! I tip my hat to you sir i hope for more amazing fanfictions like this but have trouble believing many will live up to these standards!
abandoned.396479948924280 chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
I just love this story to bits! The ending was so adorable! Your fics have made me absolutely infatuated with this pairing!
halfAsoul chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
This story was amazing! It fits them perfectly! freaken funniest, sweetest, fluffiest thing ive read in quit a while. And you kept them completly in character. I loved the dinamics between them. The push and pull of the denial was my favorite part though.

I also find myself very fond of your writing style! Ill definitly be checking out more of your stories.

I wish you well!
Kyrie Colors chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
I loved this! :D So cute and funny and wonderful!
melissen chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Ok, the second chapter was great too! I really like this story.
melissen chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I just read the first chapter and it was great. They act extremely childish and surreal but it's somehow cute and so nice to read.

I'm getting to the next to see what's next...

NOTE: I really like the way you put the prestet time here and there. It's very skillfully done. I really love the way it's written.
yllom21 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
This story is amaing! You write Momoshiro and Kaidoh so well! Fantastic characterization, and great pace with the story.
Yuna chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
How cute is this really cute believe i love how u write I hope you write more
ThierryMyst chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Cute ending!
Die Yuy chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Sweet! . I love how Kaidoh is all freaked out telling his family and their reaction. And I love the fact Momo is this gentle and caring just with him. You really grasped their characters well.

Yuy