Reviews for And All She Saw Was Love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I think this is still one of the most powerful Supernatural stories I have ever read. I really miss your Supernatural stories and hope you will return to writing about the show one day.
Thank you for all that you have shared.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was quite fantastic. A treat and a pleasure, if way too sad for a saturday morning :( I guess it's all the times I've seen the boys pull through, but something in me resents the idea that Dean would have given up on them so easily - that he would have taken that easy way out. But then somehow this seems like exactly what Dean would do. I'm gonna cry now...
And I gasped when the cat died. I really want to know what the connection was - was that Bobby in the cat? Or, or... it COULDN'T have been a normal cat...
Anyway, very nicely done. 3
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wow, this was SO sad, but so incredible. It fits them so well, because I've often wondered what would have happened if Dean hadn't found Cas or if what Cas tried didn't work. You have answered that question flawlessly, and I'm bawling like a thirteen-year-old fan-girl- which doesn't happen often.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow! Powerful, sad, but well done. Thanks for your story! Nicole.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This made me CRY! So heartbreaking and beautiful, UGH I can't even articulate how much this screwed with my emotions. Just WOW, one of the best fics I have ever read!
RenewedBlade chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was breathtakingly beautiful. I've always adored that *really* brief scene in 5x22 Swan Song where Sam and Dean were shown with the Impala in a clearing (or something) - beer and night sky. And this brought back to me the reminder that the simplest things in life so often showed the most profound devotion and love.

Thank you so much for sharing this exquisite work.

ryder21 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Holy crap, so beautifully written. *sob*
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was amazingly heartwrenching and perfect! Thanks for giving us a wonderful oneshot!
Queen Edmund Pevensie chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was so beautiful and so sad. Thank you, because it was perfect.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That would be the only way they could both go and still be sure that someone would salt as well as burn them. Dean is very angry with ghost Bobby but I think he would finally go when they do.
catsmeeeow chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You have such a beautiful way with Dean: his way of speaking, his humor, his love and devotion for Sammy. Thank you for such lovely Winchester fic. I loved that the cat was Bobby. It's just so fitting and so sad and so made me cry with several of your stories here...*Sigh*
Hirundo chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Heartbreakingly beautiful. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm crying. Thank you for this.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This story took my breath. Wow! I was SO totally taken by surprise that Dean ended his and Sam's lives. WOW! This story was really well told and very much a treat! And kitty! - I heard about a cat in a rest home who seemed to know when someone was going to die. Nice tie-in!

Thank you for such a well-told tale!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is amazing. Made me tear up.
Zara Zee chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Beautiful; actually made me cry! I can just see something like this happening; the only way they'll go out for good is together. Thanks for sharing this.