Reviews for The Ravine
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
It's been like 2 years since you updated this beautiful story! I usually hate angst&drama but i loved this one and i'm dying to read the end so finish your story, pretty please? :/
autobotlover chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
LOVE it! I know it has been a while, but I would like to see more
Nitrogirl chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
I'm starting not to like Michiru. I mean, Haruka deserves love. Michiru didn't give it to her. Anya has. So, I really hope Haruka doesn't return to Michiru.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
i am confused
petiyaka chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Michiru is paying for having been a bitch.
For Haruka, the russian will break her heart. Russian girl are irrisistible!
Viento-cortante chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Glad you will update this story. Not that I'm glad Michiru's misfortune, but are paying very expensive mistakes. She was very unfair. I still do not forgive.
I like that Haruka has a new relationship. it was time. She needs to feel loved after so long and also the feel of his girlfriend. hahahaha.

Continuous soon!
Nitrogirl chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
...awwwwwwwwww.

Poor Haruka. Not feeling sorry for Michiru though.
jadedlilgirl chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
I like this. Please do continue.
Viento-cortante chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
I followed your story since you posted it. I'm glad you decided to continue it.

I'm surprised so Michiru react, but then I realized his attitude. You know? I do not feel sorry for her. She deserves Haruka attitude. She can not erase the painful memories of the blonde.

See you ...
petiyaka chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
The question is : will Haruka have the strengh to call Michiru, knowing she may still have a chance of love? Or is she too pessimistic to even try it?

Great job!
Nitrogirl chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Awww. They kissed. Cute.
Nitrogirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
So, are they together now or does Michiru have a one-sided love for Haruka?
Yeah chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Wow great story I just read the 8 chapters and I'm hook
petiyaka chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Haruka just understood she acted like an ass. But Michiru made her life a true hell for years... match nul? XD

Great job!
Viento-cortante chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
It did a great job.

You've managed to convey so well the pain of Haruka.

I can not believe that Michiru think that with a few tears to erase all the pain she has caused to Haruka