Reviews for More Than Friends
noamiimaon chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
ThIs Is so cute. X3 Although a second chapter wIll be loved, thIs endIng sort of just fIts. Should you wrIte another chapter, It would be adorbubble If Skyloft had a day off and GhIrahIm and LInk just spent It cuddlIng. Groose could have caught a fever or a cold or somefIn some days before so he's not In the pIcture. X3
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
FabulousBeast chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I really liked this. Short and sweet. I like the idea of them being childhood friends like this, it's really cute!
Katie chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
OMG
Cute
More please?
Rose chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
SO SUTE! 3
I love these relationships between Ghirahim and link, the abusive ones can creep me out xD I love this!
Rienne chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This...!

Cute. Cute cute cute. Plain adorable. I really wish you'd write a sequel! Like, what happens when Link and Ghirahim get older and have to face the tougher, more complicated side of love? But anyways-great job! I bet Ghiri looks quite adorable as a child. x3
kitchan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Yay for little kid Link and Ghirahim! They were so cute. :D Awesome story, i liked it. ;)
BananasIndigo chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh my gosh, that's so cuuuuute!

Adorable. I loved that. I wish there was more! :)

Amazing story. xD
NikkiVonExtasy chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Is this a permanent one-shot? Because I really like it :3 It fills my heart with rainbows 3 I read it EVERY day, pleeeease continue it!
DELETED DUE TO SECURITY ISSUES chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was just too cute! :) I loved it!
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was so adorable I don't think i've read a fic with these two as children. I'm a bit of a sucker for fluffy GhiraLink and sadly a lot of fics is non-con.

I really think you should continue this perhaps you could show them growing up dealing with all these different feelings and emotions, people finding out about them, how Zelda will react if she found out they were together, Groose teasing them

Just a few ideas out there anyway thanks for sharing
The Silent Cartographeresse chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Uahhhh! Yes yes yes! Cuutteeee! X3 Waii! To cuuuute! CX

Sorry for the breakdown, but It's. Just. Too. Damn. Cute. X3

Can you write more of this, pwease?

Btw, I love how you maintained them in character, well, as far as I think it would be right, and, well it just has so much potential, please, I would like very much if you continued it, especially since this is the first fic that has them in a romantic (nave and cute) light, without some kind of sadistic torture or lemon, I mean, I have no problem with that, but I'm such a sap for this type of fics :D

Ups, sorry for the rambling, but please, keep with the ideas in this one :)
CakeStealer chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Too cute. 3
Pilpols chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awwww:)
konoitami chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Asses so cute! I wish this wasn't a oneshot because this is awesome!