Reviews for Jellybeans
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This. Is one of the best written humor stories I have ever read. This is amazing! You had me laughing the whole time, while keeping a good plot and proper grammer throughout. Well done!
pengirl100and2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
*giggles* oh dear jelly. I want scone-beans!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Aww, I would think England would like the scone jelly bean... Funny one- shot!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
lol the ending really had me laughing :)
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 2/17/2012 least they made a new flavor and Lithuania is so sweet, not wanting to give up because America trusts them.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
"Yes! And it gets all sticky and gross!"

That's what she said. Let's count how many of these moments show up in this birthday oneshot.

"It could have been worse."

I remember that fanfic. Good times, good times.

"Company policy states that all workers have to wear protection."

That's what she said #2.

Yes! They're wearing newspaper pirate hats as protection! Now, if only they could wear Luffy's straw hat, Chopper's pink hat, and Trafalgar Law's animal print hat...

Oh, God, Facebook group photo. I think this is one of the reasons I will never be on Facebook. (I blame preppy girls at my school as to why I'm in their photos they usually post on Facebook)

A pipe factory tour? Fun. Not, especially if Russia is giving the tour.

I somehow knew there was going to be "That Inevitable Harry Potter reference". Makes me want Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans now.

I don't think it would be a good idea to have America leave to see a game. If it's a Lakers, Chelsea Spurs, Manchester United, or Ireland rugby team game, different story. If it's a gay rodeo he's going to... Well, I won't ask. (And, yes, gay rodeos exist)

Those are some weird jelly bean flavors. Eww... I wouldn't want Russia's Feet flavor. Thinking about it... Ew.

Yay! England makes his obligatory cameo!

You know what? The Baltics should've suggested an air-flavored bean. Problem solved.

Thanks again for the Baltics and England.
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh God. XD Nice one-shot! I loved it. So many cracky moments... I laughed the whole time! Wonderful detail! You had Estonia repeat himself a few times when the he was confirming that the jelly beans had been made already... Maybe he could simply say 'Made' or 'Done'. Nice! Thanks for writing!

Yesterday was also Lithuania's birthday!
Losuien chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is awesome. xD
elementzeros chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Oh god! That was freakin' brilliant, hilarious, and one helluvah random idea! I loved it though. Nicely done!

-P3 LadyChaos
Vulcanblood chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
"Since we can't thing of something tasty, they haven't done, lets think of something awful."

After "tasty" there doesn't need to be a comma

Lol this story is awesome. (I would be happy little vulcan if you decided to use me as your beta. Grammar is my speciality! (spelng isn'snt) :D)
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Awe! Lithuania still feels sort of responsible for America. I love Lithuania and America. :) I don't know. Not as a couple... But I feel as if their friendship makes everything in the whole wide world better. Sigh... :( Write me a Lithuania/America Story.