Reviews for Death and John Watson
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2017
This was absolutely lovely.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
LenaFan454 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
This was the best Fanfiction I have ever read!
I love the idea and the writing!
ThatOneAnimeNut chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
absolutely lovely.
anko chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Oh my god..
So fantastically well written, I'm deeply moved by your story.
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
This was fantastic, amazing and I'm truly impressed by your ability as a writer. Death as the narrator works so well, and you keep the voice clear and consistent. Kudos to you! I'm off to read the rest of your stuff now...
Clara A. Rose chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I wasn't expecting to like this, but I did. I really, really liked it, well done. Thanks for writing it.
Tuli-Susi chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Wow, that was all kinds of amazing. I like how they both died from a case, it sort of fits. I never could imagine that Sherlock Holmes would quietly retire (ACD wrote that he did), though having him being killed by a criminal is also really sad...

Have you read "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak? It's from Death's POV and I think you'd like it. The opening chapters if nothing else.
Torsamors chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Love the book thief, love Sherlock, lived this story.
TYRider chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Lovely. Sad, but lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Flower in the River chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
The ending to this fic is just...perfect. John, and Sherlock, and Death. I love it.
lilyofthevalley2 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
I really liked this story. It was very interesting to see it told from death's perspective, and the ending was bittersweet but good.
bowtiecat chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Oh my goodness. That was freaking amazing. I still want to know what happened next! Did Sherlock go through some kind of angst trauma? Does he get to meet Death, who seems to be pretty awesome? Anyways, you're a great writer. Keep going! I'll be reading, despite the fact I'm supposed to be studying. :P
Arty chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Oh, that was so beautiful, I can't stop crying!
justtheone chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
The last chapter was awesome, though also heart-breakingly sad... but really a wonderful conclusion at the end. At least they got to die together *sob* So well done!

I would LOVE a story like that for Sherlock or even Moriarty... or maybe an epilogue from Lestrade's POV, when he found them? :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »