Reviews for Severus, Redux
So lovely. I really wish there was more of this wonderful world.
SanneAA chapter 1 . 7/18
Oh this fic is brilliant! i love young Severus and Hermione together. do hope that you pick the fic up again
Aisti chapter 33 . 7/11
Great story! Can't wait to read more! Thank you for writing and sharing!
galaxies in her eyes chapter 33 . 7/7
oh, i do hope you continue soon! this is such an original idea — i’ve never read anything like it before. severus is such an interesting character to read and write about, and you’ve done everything justice here. wonderful.
magical medicine chapter 11 . 7/6
aWWWW they're so cute! i'm really loving this.
Kawisdom chapter 33 . 6/25
I binged this whole story before commenting and it's very good, with a unique take on time travel and an intriguing plot. I like this version of a Snape/Hermione romance (normally I just can't believe in the pairing). The boys' bratty reaction to her relationship was well handled and totally how they'd react, although it might be worse because he is so like the Professor they so despise. It's funny how much more distressed Harry was that she was willingly with Atreus than the idea she'd been manipulated or assaulted!
Hearing Snape's hurt reaction to the other adults' believing such an accusation was also both sad and in character, especially at this point in the story. He wanted their trust and friendship so badly but had to deceive them all (except Dumbledore, who in some ways was crueller than Voldemort).
It looks like you're giving Draco a chance. It's good that, in Atreus, he found someone he could actually listen to. And who'd encourage him to go ahead and hex Potter again, because it's the practical thing and, yeah, don't you feel better? This scene, allowing truth to lead to deception (about the two Snapes' actual relationship), was a reminder that Atreus is indeed the same boy who got sorted into Slytherin to begin with.
The recurring illnesses are concerning. I have a nasty suspicion that it's because the timeline has one too many Snapes and things might get worse. I hope not, because the only way for Atreus to survive would then be Professor Snape's death. I know that it happened in the books but I'd love to see him survive. Maybe he could be removed from normal time by his associates in the Department of Mysteries? You still haven't revealed that connection's significance to the whole plot, so I'm just going to hope, okay?
Stina Leffel chapter 33 . 6/22
Fantastic story! I don't think Professor Snape is as dissapproving as he seems of Hermione. Atreus' illness is worrying - perhaps he is not transported to the future permanently, or perhaps he is feeling an echo of some illness the professor suffers from? I like how you write Draco, Harry and Ron. Events are beginning to deviate from canon a little. Thank you for writing!
Stina Leffel chapter 13 . 6/21
Very good story! Many stories with a teenaged Snape describes him either as an angsty wimp or an evil psychopath. This is much better! Thank you for writing!
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 5/9
Love this story so much! Will he disappear? Is the older unspeakable Hermione? Does He go back to the past? So many more questions! Thanks for taking time to write and post!
kellogglikethecereal chapter 32 . 4/13
I love how sweet this younger Severus is. It really just shows how much a person can change based off of circumstance. I absolutely love your work!
SydGentle chapter 33 . 4/1
Please please tell me this story hasn’t been abandoned- it is so well written and I’m hooked as to what on earth is going on! How will dumbledores death factor in?will he still die even with Atreus meddling with the Felix? What’s going to happen?! I need to know... please please please
StarKiss666 chapter 33 . 3/28
They should both get protective tattoo's! Great story! Update soon, please!
Vitellia chapter 1 . 3/15
I love the inner monologue in this first chapter. You've created a character who is is realistic and flawed but none the less appealing. You have nailed adolescent grandiosity and narcissism so perfectly. I've read and enjoyed the rest of the story (and await future chapters with growing impatience) but wanted to review this first chapter because I really liked the way you began it.
Daniieleds chapter 33 . 3/14
I started reading shortly but I'm addicted to the story, so please update more
SESnape chapter 1 . 3/2
Great update! Keep it up! Can't wait to see what happens next!
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »