Reviews for Severus, Redux
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 28 . 8/17
The only American phrase noticed so far is the "picket fence".
British houses have a low wall (around 2 foot high) topped with open railings (another one or two feet high) at the front.
I'm not sure there would be as much sex in a truly British story, but you have reminded us that both protagonists have lost parents / people they care about and are under alot of pressure.
British minimum legal age for sexual practice is 16, as you have reminded readers, even if most people wolud not take advantage of that.
Kissme007 chapter 31 . 8/12
So glad to see the last update was in June. Gives me hope that you have plans to finish this story. It has a very curious plot and seems to revolve around Hermione's time travel. The elder professor snape definitely has some feelings for her besides the one he portrays and Damien seems to know a few things about Hermione as well. The comment regarding gloves didn't seem like a meaningless one. Can't wait to see how it all ends :)
riskeybusiness chapter 31 . 8/4
I absolutely love this story. The plot is so clever, the characters are great and most of all it's so well written. Please update, what's going to happen to Atreus and Severus? This is too good to leave
Roxiroo522 chapter 1 . 7/24
Another chapter please
MadMadameA chapter 31 . 7/22
This story is absolutely fantastic! I love it! You have so much depth, your hinted twists, character reactions - *squee* Perfection!
VySpring chapter 1 . 7/22
I really love this and I hope, I'm praying, I'm BEGGING that you haven't abandoned this fic I love it dearly and I will be so heartbroken if it's never completed!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 31 . 7/13
So loving this Fic! Incredibly original. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. I hope RL takes it easy on you while inspiration is a relentless beaatch.
Boris72 chapter 31 . 7/8
I am really enjoying this story, I feel like it's common to have hermione going back in time but not the other way around. It's funny bc I really enjoy their relationship but I still feel bad for older severus and enjoy his interest in hermione.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 31 . 7/7
I cant believe I haven't read this one already. I'm glad I ran into this, I really am enjoying it so far. I love Hermione and Severus' relationship development and the way Harry resolved things with the pair. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story pans out!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 8 . 7/7
I don't usually review in the middle of reading, but I wanted to let you know that the ASS initials scene made me audibly laugh. Anyway, back to reading!
idanu11 chapter 31 . 7/2
thanks for the story
idanu11 chapter 31 . 7/2
in this part, I think you have already has a draft. how your story going to end. are you gonna make severus/atreus disappear. coz it seem that Hermione care for the prof. are you gonna continue it's plot to the prof and Hermione or Hermione Severus? are gonna change the seven book from here? there are part where Hermione and Ron are together after poison accident? how are Harry got the information needed of period slughorn? how about Ron?
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 31 . 6/23
Wow! So, I plowed through the rest of this story, I couldn't even stop to review I was so engrossed. (sorry about thatI am in love! so many interesting threads... who is/what's up with Damien and his mysterious unspeakable partner? Why does young Sev get sick when he leaves hogwarts and more importantly (to me) what will that mean for his future in this time? where does grown up Severus fit into everything with Hermione? gahhh i have like a million more. On a side note, typically I'm not into the teen sexy times in fics... they just never catch my interest (too innocent, awkward, unrealistic, unnecessary...) but you are changing my mind. thanks so much for sharing this wip, i will eagerly anticipate your next update!. xo, J
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 2 . 6/22
Young Severus and Professor Snape together are sooo amazing. And Professor Snape's reaction to Hermione's name is priceless.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 6/22
yay! so excited to have stumbled across your story. thrilled to see a forward traveling Sev vs. a backward traveling Hermione. loved his impression of his future self.
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »