Reviews for Reverberations
selcouthspirit chapter 22 . 3/5
I just read all 22 chapters and I need the end of this soooooo bad
Fishies2 chapter 5 . 9/2/2019
im glad jean got his legs back at least
Fishies2 chapter 4 . 9/2/2019
:O
Fishies2 chapter 2 . 9/2/2019
ohohoh
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
reading on :)
Sam chapter 10 . 8/24/2019
This chapter made me cry. And i rarely do
Tropicallight chapter 22 . 7/30/2019
Oh wow! It is one of the best things I've read yet. Good work
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2019
Hey, I know this story has long been completed but I just wanted to drop a review here since I took some time to read up to ch. 9 before disappointingly having to drop this story. It’s incredibly well written and the characterization is on point - especially Team Mustang - but there’s a glaring plot hole for the sake of melodrama that I just couldn’t ignore. Even if the burn wounds on Riza’s back could be healed, it would only reform as smooth skin. The ink was literally burned off so it wouldn’t be possible to heal the skin back to how it was, a perfect array, unless you knew how it looked in the first place and the only one who knows is Roy. Neither alchemy nor alcahestry can rewind time so there’s no way Ashika should be able to restore the tattoo perfectly. From other reviews, it seems like this story has so many great things going for it, but unfortunately I just can’t read past that part.
samfindingneverland chapter 22 . 6/3/2019
I have re-read this fic -complete- over five times now, and I still can't get enough. So, so powerful. You sure know how to tell a story. I felt (feel) so many emotions reading every single chapter... this one in particular was just utterly beautiful! So glad I found you, and I am really looking forward to the last chapter, whenever it comes.
EldritchWhore chapter 22 . 5/26/2019
I only just got into FMA and this fic is absolutely glorious. I'm dying to read the next chapter! Beautiful. Amazing. Please give more!
samfindingneverland chapter 9 . 5/22/2019
Your. descriptions. are the. best. Wow! Loved every lil second I spent reading this.
What I particularly enjoy the most about this story is how you've been adding, little by little, their realizations about their relationship and each other, and, believe me, they come out SO in character. You don't jump at things, you do understand the importance to give pacing and you deliver it just right!
samfindingneverland chapter 5 . 5/22/2019
This just feels so good, so natural to them. So canon. I'm in love! I swear I feel I'm reading a novel at some point; your writing is so captivating, you polish every paragraph in the most striking way!
samfindingneverland chapter 4 . 5/22/2019
Fabulous! I think I was holding my breath a couple of times through this one. Just so good. I love your descriptive skills.
I am truly intrigued with your OC! You are such a good writer.
samfindingneverland chapter 3 . 5/22/2019
So, I just found this fic yesterday and I am so glad I did! I mean... I love the characterizations, and the interactions between characters. Your narrative is truly good, ALSO! I know you started this story years ago, but I still can't help my need to leave a review/appreciation of your work.
Siam chapter 11 . 1/24/2019
Hiya!
I'm writing this as i finally manage to stop myself from reading your amazing fanfic and go to bed... I'll read the rest tomorow, but it is the best Royai fic i've found so far! I love the way you depicted the characters, they really feel alive. And your OCs are really cool ; i'm usually not very found of OCs, but yours have a real personality and a coherent place in the story which make them so interesting! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this long fanfic for our enjoyment!