Reviews for Offers
Vwchick chapter 1 . 8/28
Great one shot! Eric and Sookie were the best thing ing the svm, and true blood, which they both destroyed! But I am happy that ch gave us the amazing world she did, even though she screwed up the characterms and happy that Alan ball gave us Alexander Skarsgard as Eric northman and the great chemistry with Pam, also giving Eric a maker like Godric was genius, it just all seemed to fall apart at the end of each, which is why I love fan fiction, you are righting the wrongs with your writing! Love it and live your writing! Thanks so much fm for this one!
dizzykarma chapter 1 . 6/11
Adorable
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/25
Good.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Sweet. Just as well the roll-call of enemies had been dealt with first, otherwise I'm sure that journey to buy their rings would have been interrupted by someone or something with mischief on its mind.
The only problem with a HEA is, what next?
cela chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I have read "back and forth" but not this one and I don't know. IT WAS FABULOUS! and I cannot understand why it doesn't have more reviews. I was wondering, could you expand it and make a trilogy or something like that?
its kiniki chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Best one shot ever!
ms.fangy chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I luv ur stories
nedbella chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
OMG! I love this. So wonderfully written. Intelligent, witty, emotional and I loved every word. I hope you write a sequel. Could be the start to a series maybe...hint hint. You are definitely one of my all time favourite True Blood writers. I wish you wrote for the show.
nortega chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wonderful story. I LOVED IT!
amandagm chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Very nice story. All tied up in a neat little package.
DCMonica chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Excellent!
meyou744 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
i loved that so much hope for more stories like it or more of this one
Goldie Jean Aeglaca chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I loved this story-every bit of it.
beth626 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
aww! abso-fucking-lutely loved it!
BellaFiction chapter 1 . 10/22/2012