Reviews for Holidays for the NotReallyDead
RevDorothyL chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Joss and her boys (ALL of them) . . . Oh, it makes my heart hurt even now, but you've filled in some of the subtext and back-story beautifully.
Mickfang27 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Please continue love how you play the relationship of Reese and finch and how you explained carter really love it so meticulously detailed as well
SassyJ chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Beautifully written, and perfectly judged. The kiss was one before dying, not an everlasting love, and it was beautiful and perfect just as it was. I love how your story reflected that.
Ophite68 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Snort, that did bug me about that ep. Yes, John feels strongly about Joss Carter, even some level of attraction, but the whole passionate love statement? That was jarring and sudden. If they wanted that it needed more build-up. There wasn't enough of the right sort of backstory for that level and type of emotional engagement.
newspapercabs chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
This is adorable!

"Reese was going to have grilled rabbit and wine and follow it up by shooting whoever had stood Finch up." -Best line ever!
PJTL156 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Yeah, I think he'd like watching Finch himself. :) "While Finch wasn't likely to kill him, John's own curiosity might well do him in." XD "John was furious at whoever was making Finch wait. He didn't think too much about why he was so angry." ;D "and follow it up by shooting whoever had stood Finch up." lols, bad idea. XD "Surveillance is something of a specialty of mine." Finch spoke dryly. And okay, put that way, Reese felt like something of an idiot." ;D Hehe, "I like rabbit." :) It is funny that he serves grilled rabbit. Owned. XD Aw, "Yes, please." :)
PJTL156 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
"It proves he's real and not just the ghost he sometimes feels like. It's... nice." :) LMAO: "although John's pet cop could use some extra training in remaining unseen." XD XD
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
lols. XD Reese in a Santa costume. XD
lionsassy chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Wonderful. Write more.
lionsassy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Good, very good.
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh that's so cute, Reese can decorate my tree any day. What, what was that, my innuendo is showing? Whoops ;-)
FanLass chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
very nicly done - I had to giggle, but one comment the machien dosn't resister Finch or Reese's presents. They are both off the map. But it was a well written story full of fun and nicly written. Great twist and turns and nice hunor too. Well done.
whomii2 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
This was very cute. I enjoyed all 3 very much. i rather suspected what Finch was up to and was surprised it took Reese so long to figure things out.

(also, your Valentine's story prompted me to come up with a slightly different take on the holiday-so thanks for the inspiration)
gail19 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I probably wasn't supposed to, so I am sorry, but I giggled all the way through.
Mamahub chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
These are just wonderful. Perfectly in character. They both are so wary of each other and yet drawn together like two halves of a broken whole. I love how Reese gets so angry when he thinks someone stood up Finch that he wants to shoot them. After he eats. And I love the rabbit symbolism. Any chance you'll be doing a follow-up fic with regarding any other bunny-like behavior between our boys? Hmm? ;)