Reviews for More Than Just Friends
ghm chapter 1 . 7/13
Another spectacular story!
narsuess chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I can't believe I didn't find this fic earlier, I went to your ff homepage several times but somehow someway I didn't see this.

This is good story, I'm sure you know that. I love the storyline and how you described everything in details, I think only good writer can do that. I love Bart's intervention in CB's life also.

And thank you for always reply when I review, that means a lot ;)
PureJadore chapter 27 . 5/25/2014
This was a very unique story that you made to fit into C and B's lives. I'm intrigued to see the real film now to see how close the storyline is.
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 27 . 3/7/2014
I absolutely adored this story! I swear it was so good I'm sad its over! :( lol... but amazing!
Moonflower26 chapter 27 . 7/15/2013
this story is a wonderful tribute to your home country. do you have a cottage like that yourself? I imagine that might be source of your inspiration to place CB somewhere quiet and close to nature in many of your fics.
iALLIEgator chapter 27 . 4/26/2013
loved the story..
loved how you did your version.
loved Charlotte a lot, she's adorable!
Raison thing was funny! XD
I liked how Bart did in the story..

Losing the 2nd baby - Yes it was more appropriate, i agree with you there.

I imagine of their cottage - must be some kind of simple haven. :)

Again I felt grief for Blair, but it was lighter compared to You other stories that made me really cry.. which was good.. :)

Thanks for another wonderful story! :)
BubblyFlicket chapter 27 . 3/10/2013
TriGemini chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
This story was an excellent story to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I love it
it's so fabelous chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I hope you will be ok with your surgery .. and I'm going to watch the original movie :D chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
I really really in love with this story it is really amazing .. specially chuck .. thanks a lot .. you are an amazing writer :D
Cat8000 chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
I totally loved it! Such a cute story with wonderful characters! I really enjoyed that you made Charlotte a tomboy because that's something we don't usually see in Blair's daughters in others fanfic.
I hope everything goes well with your surgery and I can't wait for your next story!
Trosev chapter 27 . 1/7/2013
Jennifer, this was such a good story and I am so happy you wrote it... I truly enjoyed reading this! I wish you well with your surgery; let us know how you are doing, ok?
scarlett2u chapter 27 . 1/7/2013
Wow, this chapter was a tall order. In fact, when you said this would be the final installment in this saga, I wasn't sure you could wrap up all the many plot points still in play, namely:
1) C & B reconcile their "home of the heart" in Canada with their UES life.
2) Mending fences with Bart
3) The whole scandal/tragedy of Blair's father's blackmail and death
4) C & B get established in their careers
5) C & B are able to get past the miscarriage and try for another child

But you did it! You did it all and more! Especially like how you wrapped up the themes of the whole story and went back to the beginning with "You saved my every way one can be saved." I was cheering! And okay, maybe a little teary as well.

Loved the Charlotte and Chuck moment. Was so happy when they decided to try for another child. I'll confess I was a little disappointed when the baby in utero was revealed to be a girl. I was hoping for a boy...and then you revealed the twins! *explosion of smiles*

This story has been a special favorite of mine. I always love your stories, and love how you pit your characters against themselves, each other, the world they live in, outsiders and family, nature itself even. No one writes survival stories like you do. I love the strength you imbue in your characters and how you not only have them survive but also thrive. You are inspiring as a writer, a human being and a friend. And I'm so grateful for you and how generous you are with your talents. Much love & many thanks, M.
fanny0997 chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
I LOVED IT! it is amazing, really just the perfect ending. And now i'm sad because it's over:(.
Were the twins identical? just curious. And there was something that really confused me, before the Prologue Charlotte was like 1 maybe one and a half years old, right? and the in the Prologue it says the twins are five but this is five years from when Charlotte was 1 and it says there is a three year age difference between her and the twins, so shouldn't she be around six/seven and the twins be around three?
sorry but this just really confused me.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having surgery, I really hope it isn't anything serious, and I wish you the best of luck.
I do hope you will continue writing more stories, because I think you are an excellent writer, anyway I'm just gonna wrap this up and say thank you for writing this wonderful story, it truly is one of my favorites and I hope to read more from you.