Reviews for More Than Just Friends
LoveJulianaRose chapter 1 . 6/30
Great story!
Mockingprettygirls chapter 1 . 2/10
Lol whoops I literally stay up to almost two am reading this fully. It was totally worth the lack of sleep until I have to get up in a couple hours. I loved all the stories of yours that I've read so far. You my friend are awesome.
ghm chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Another spectacular story!
narsuess chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I can't believe I didn't find this fic earlier, I went to your ff homepage several times but somehow someway I didn't see this.

This is good story, I'm sure you know that. I love the storyline and how you described everything in details, I think only good writer can do that. I love Bart's intervention in CB's life also.

And thank you for always reply when I review, that means a lot ;)
PureJadore chapter 27 . 5/25/2014
This was a very unique story that you made to fit into C and B's lives. I'm intrigued to see the real film now to see how close the storyline is.
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 27 . 3/7/2014
I absolutely adored this story! I swear it was so good I'm sad its over! :( lol... but amazing!
Moonflower26 chapter 27 . 7/15/2013
this story is a wonderful tribute to your home country. do you have a cottage like that yourself? I imagine that might be source of your inspiration to place CB somewhere quiet and close to nature in many of your fics.
iALLIEgator chapter 27 . 4/26/2013
loved the story..
loved how you did your version.
loved Charlotte a lot, she's adorable!
Raison thing was funny! XD
I liked how Bart did in the story..

Losing the 2nd baby - Yes it was more appropriate, i agree with you there.

I imagine of their cottage - must be some kind of simple haven. :)

Again I felt grief for Blair, but it was lighter compared to You other stories that made me really cry.. which was good.. :)

Thanks for another wonderful story! :)
BubblyFlicket chapter 27 . 3/10/2013
LOVED THIS STORY LOVE LOVE LOVE 3
TriGemini chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
This story was an excellent story to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I love it
it's so fabelous
Mrs.md chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I hope you will be ok with your surgery .. and I'm going to watch the original movie :D
Mrs.md chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
I really really in love with this story it is really amazing .. specially chuck .. thanks a lot .. you are an amazing writer :D
Cat8000 chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
I totally loved it! Such a cute story with wonderful characters! I really enjoyed that you made Charlotte a tomboy because that's something we don't usually see in Blair's daughters in others fanfic.
I hope everything goes well with your surgery and I can't wait for your next story!
XOXO, Cat
Trosev chapter 27 . 1/7/2013
Jennifer, this was such a good story and I am so happy you wrote it... I truly enjoyed reading this! I wish you well with your surgery; let us know how you are doing, ok?