Reviews for The Successor to the Weasley Twins has been found
guest chapter 1 . 10/26
haha! molly weasley kidnapping cute children.*laughs*
love it!
SweetDarkSilence chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
This is hysterical! I've never seen this idea before. Fantastic job!
Lynn Walker chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I wasn't so sure about it at first. But it was better then I thought it would be. It was funny and cute
RPerson chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Awww... That was actualy pretty cute.
I thought that Gaara was the Godaime Kazekage though. His dad was the Kazekage before him, right? And Sasori had the Sandaime Kazekage as one of his human puppets, so... Mistranslation, maybe?
lavanderbunny chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
...they are kinda messed up...
Dragon'sHost chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
And eventually broke the language barrier, too, it seems. Beautiful. Both Gaara and Naruto gained an honorary family.
Yoyo T Bone chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Hehehe lol, so funny!
hyugaki chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Tip: Japanese boys do not refer to themselves as "watashi ", unless they are extremely feminine. They call themselves "boku wa".
Ferm chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
good fic...the scenes flow...I difnt even realised time elapsed till I finished it :)
annea101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Ah kidnapping otherwise known as surprise adoption.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I just love this! It's awesome! XD adore little Naruto and Gaara. I just love the way Mrs Weasley mothers them as well!
Kristb2604 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I can't stop loving this story. :):) It's just enought cutness and seriousness :):) So please keep writing awesome stories.
staringatstars07 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
That was cute. I love stories that feature Naruto and Gaara, especially when they're little.
FluffyDragonsLiveInMyHouse chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
My god you're a frikken genius 'Honorary Weasly' Omfg I died.
Someone should totally do a longer version of this, not a one-shot. Like, holy shiznipples.

This was amazing XD
Insanity NPO chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I think this in my top 10 favorite stories.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »