Reviews for The Boggart
LovePeppermint chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This was pretty cute :)
AHetalianOnTheNet chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I actually have no words to describe this.
It was simply amazing!
Poor Lovino, though...
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I LOVE IT
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
So ... fluffy ... *said in a struggling(?) voice*

So cute! :)
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Really cute! I highly enjoyed it.
animebaka14 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
ahuhuhuhuuhuhuhu even if lovino is mean and rude when i read fics about his boggart i get all feels inside :((
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awwwwwwwww
Tashi and the Black Bumble Bee chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh my Germania, this is just... Too awesome for words. Seriously, the friendship, the writing style, the Spamano.. Perfect. I'm astounded this hasn't gotten more reviews. It's amazing. Make this a multi chapter, possibly with different scenarios?

Bee
Thestrallight chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
FBVSJDLFVFJSDCBSDVDSHVD NICE EFFING STORY BRO!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was great!
Domomomo chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Okay, this story is perfect and cleared up my tears right away. I guess me and Lovino are on the same page, except I'm holding hands with my immense Spamano feelings and GOODNESS you do well writing Hetalia/Harry Potter crossover. I adore this sosoSO very much!
Allers3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh my god this was PERFECT. In every possible way.

First of all, Pottertalia is fantastic. I've actually been stalking the art recently, haha. But then you went and used your lovely writing to bring it to life and just oh god. This was amazing. The idea of a boggart has always fascinated me, and then throw in Spamano and I just love this so much. If my parents were home right now, I'm sure they'd be concerned by the squealing and giggling and such that I've been doing.

Amazing, awesome, stunning job. And... um. Keep writing!

Ally
Reapergal08 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really enjoyed this, there's not enough pottertalia out there :D
imdifferent o.O chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
AWWW! I WISH THERE WERE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE OUT THERE!
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was so adorable. I love that the boggart can show Lovino's true feelings to those closest to him better than he can. Plus, the idea that Lovi's a hufflepuff makes me smile for some reason -