Reviews for Just Like the Sun
artemis5 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
too very cute
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Great work! Thank you for the story!
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You have accomplished the near impossible. Correctly displaying their relationship! This was so cute and I loved it.
hundredtimes chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Precious! It totally becomes their thing.
Gen chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh wow. Perf. 3_3 good job you.
j9162 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I know I am reading some more of your older stories, but I am checking the older ones because I did not get to read them since I wasn't on fanfiction in the winter. This was another great story by the way.
bluepianos chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I can't get over how pretty the new 'Review this Story' button is. It's. so. pretty. And I can't get over this oneshot because they're so in character but then they're getting along and Wally is SUCH a gentleman and he's so sweet and oh my god, he's everything a girl could want in a guy, I swear.

Except it really is kind of unfair that he can run as fast and as long as a normal person but never [ever] break a sweat. God, I wish I could do that.

So anyway, I love your stories and you better keep writing, honey. This was just such a great fic for me to read in the morning. Looking forward for more!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I like the idea of them being workout buddies. And I bet Wally makes a mean omlette and can flip pancakes in the air :)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
awww cute so romantic
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
A fantastic one-shot! I absolutely enjoyed reading this! (: The interactions between Artemis and Wally were well written. Great job!
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
:)I love it!
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awwwwww! I can't stop smiling at this! Sooooo cute!
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You have two speakers in one paragraph a couple of times, which I'm sure you overlooked. Other than that, very cute story, as usual. :)
Kristie Lynn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awesome and realistic interactions(: cute and discreet romance plus absolute spitfire and not too gooshy... I loved it3 you should totally do a chapter with wally treating artemis for an injury...keeep up the awesome work haha:D
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow, I enjoyed this a lot! Really, this fic was sweet and simple and I loved it! You have me totally convinced that this is how Wally and Artemis act behind the scenes - I mean, it's just SO THEM. Seriously, you have them in-character perfectly. Love it!