Reviews for Rukia's Mistake
the most yuckkkkkk fiction (worsttttt) ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Disgustong. How could you do this. And you have posted it as ichiruki's romantic fanfiction? Don't publish crap like this again.
Ciel'sxBlackxDiamond chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I liked this. Even though I love Rukia and some if the bashing comments kind of lacked logic in why people hate her, but her personality her was rather interesting. Although it jumped a bit between reality and almost fantasy. But it wa still a great fic to read.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
FAN!
bitchyrukis chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
rukias a fucking bitch never liked her and in this one she is totally a fucking slut
suki chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
nice story keep up the good work
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
:D YAHEE! Rukia bashing! i 3 you
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
wow
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
It's good.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This story was interestingly odd. A lot of unexpected parts, but overall, I did like and enjoy it :)
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow, that was...I'm not sure what to call it. I like how you incorporated all the main characters. And I'm extremely jealous of Orihime and Tatsuki *Mutters about ShiroIchi smex* Do you not like Rukia or is it just how it came out?
Al chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hey, this is a pretty nice story. I liked the concept of Rukia feeding, but I felt it wasn't trully completed.

The very beginning got me hooked. You're telling about Rukia and her arogance, her somewhat power hungry personality and possesiveness, however you got a little distracted, which changed the whole direction of the story.

I found something missing in this original piece, like you're jumping too quickly between scenes and without a good reason to do so. It's like your thoughts aren't organized well.

Another complaint would be your choice of words. I kind of had a feeling that some of the characters were trashed and useless, doing things that are not really rational. It didn't make sense why they were acting the way they did. Or not doing anything to fix the situation for that matter.

This is perhaps because you left out Ichigo's feelings. I think this was the biggest flaw. You should've gotten deeper into him, about his state of mind and point of view about the situation he was somewhat forced to be in. This created many plot holes and raised many questions that were illogical.

It is a story with a M rating. However, it lacked a tiny bit of maturity it was supposed to offer.

It was a good idea. A very nice story, but not fully thought out.

Next time, pay more attention to details and character's depth. Make me believe in each action they make instead of thinking "no way, you just made that up and it's quite silly"

Well, I enjoyed reading it anyway, because the very core of your story was interesting and new.

Thanks for sharing and I hope my review helps:)

Keep up the good work and I look forward to your new stories:) thumbs up:)