Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Spirit of a Soldier
IarIz chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Ehh... O.o end already ... At least make a one shot epilogue to close this Fic ... Its hard to found a good fanfic in this fandom and the ending feel soo unfulfilling
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
I agree with DarkMeddler. This whole story started from the 1st chapter was really astounding followed by KennethxCharlotte thing, but I must admit that the end was a bit rushed. Maybe you can try to prolong it like what DarkMeddler suggested.

Also one question: If his heart stopped, does that mean he's... dead..?
DarkMeddler chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Okay i know it says END but it can't end like that man I mean the whole chapter was overall good but that ending. Look im not saying it's bad(cause it wasn't) its just that it was so... immediate and... fast at least cant you put the other's reactions to him looking like that at least Char? Maybe like an Epilogue of how they all deal W/ it ya know. Please man you gotta it'll make it a lot better than it already is right now
On a side note this story really goes well w/ the song Headstrong by either Trapt or Linkin Park
N1ght-13 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
damn this fic so good
Zedept000 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
good chapter and i c that ur releasing them more quickly lately, which is a good thing.
Zedept000 chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
i can see some Char x Ken action going on and i like the story so far, keep up the good work.
Code Sanctuary chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
This fanfic,Will there be a sequel of it? There's light novel version of IS, surely you can do something with it?
DarkMeddler chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Really good story man! So far I cant fully tell if you're gettin K and C together but do what you want to do man keep up the good work!
Zedept000 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
I see a slight OCxChar happening. As for your "Super IS Wars", you better finish this story first before you think about doing another one. Oh and this was a good chapter btw.
Zedept000 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
nice chapter, some more background of characters are always good. Can't wait for more to come out but I have to
Digitalfw33k chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I...Love It! I still find it hard to believe that Buyuu is an "American" last name. then again, it probably isn't his real name, either. If you don't mind recomendations, I think Narcisisstic Cannibal by Korn would be another good...how do you put it, "song to put in the chapter."
awesomeness2207 chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Great chapter i hope charlett will start to like keneeth he deseves some love sence the other girls Will be a

after ichika and if not thats fine
D-Zues of Hermosa chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
I really like this story, your doing a good job. I'm thinking that when Silver Gospirio (or Gospel whatever) comes that somebody from Israel should help because it is an Israeli-American IS. PM me for more info. Anways, good luck and continue with the awesomeness!
awesomeness2207 chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Great job! i'm really liking the story can't wait for the update!
Dunov chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
So far I like where this is going. You have a good backstory present which intrigues me. I would like to read more.