Reviews for Just a kiss in Hollywood
MissOperaGhost chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Love it !Hey Email me story please ...!
Allanna Stone chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
nice!
Mina64 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Incorrigible indeed! I like Erik and Lucy! Nice work!
Mina64 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hey this seems kinda interesting! Nice job.
BeccaTheNerdGirl chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
I freaked out at the ending. But now I remember there's a sequel! BRAVA! I love your stories!
skittlesgirl99 chapter 15 . 5/19/2012
It's kind of funny how Erik's last name in this is Destler, and it's set in modern day, because in Robert Englund's Phantom of the Opera, the Phantom's name is Erik Destler, and he's immortal, so he comes back in modern day. I don't know if you did this intentionally, but it's a nice nod to that version.

This story was really cool. I think I'm going to check out some of your other stories. Be expecting some reviews from me!
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
Ahhh... That was it? Sob. Hoped for maybe 20 more chapters. Or maybe more. It was so sweet that I can can down a whole litre of honey and still say this fanfic was sweeter.
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
From the looks of it, it still doesn't look as of it is a little fling. Inmagining belle as Christine was much easier than what I thought. I have read another fanfic somewhere where Christine's name or fake name was belle. I think.

I love modern stories and I love the type of Erik in this story.

#1 hottest guy. Lol
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I am trying very hard to Inmagine Belle Anderson as Christine. I am not used to reading Erik with a different person
Phantom Serenity chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Wow, I didn't see Erik being patient for two years waiting for her. But as always, your story wrams the heart, and ended beautifully.
Availre chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Verynice finish for the story, funnygirl.
trrmo77 chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Great ending! I really liked it! :) I'm surprised they waited two years, but that's great! Looking forward to more great works from you!

Hope your competition went well! Have a blessed week!
Katdancer chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
So it's done! Do you have another in the works? ;)

K. R.
trrmo77 chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
Awww... How sweet is that! They're finally officially engaged! Very nice. I'm surprised that Drew and Raoul weren't involved, but Mr. King doesn't surprise me! :) Great job, again! Have a blessed trip!
Phantom Serenity chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
OOh got to read the new chapters back to back! YAY FOR HAPPINESS!

And YAY for engagements!