Reviews for White Rose, Red Rose, Black Rose
Why should I tell you my name chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Aww sad sorta makes sense though good piece (I can't call it a story, too short no plot) still really gooe though
BellaPur chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I am stunned. THis is beautiful Gammz
flower737 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I think that you portrayed each of the black sisters amazingly and this was a very original plot for a one shot.

good job!
ClawOfGlory chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is such a lovely metaphor for the Black sisters; it describes them perfectly. Excellent as always )
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wow, just wow. You are probably the best writer on FF. I love how well all of your stories flow well, which I have noticed although this is the first time I have ever commented on it. Out of interest, how old are you, I am assuming you are older than me (I'm almost 14) because no one my age can write like this. We all know that deep down everyone fears the strangeness of Bella, and that is why she is my favorite character. There is so much depth to her that JKR didn't explain that we can all imagine and dream about and write about, the only thing I find unlike is that Rod would beat Bella, he seems weak compared to her. Sorry I'm off topic, great story, I really enjoy your writing.. you could probably convince me to like Druna even... Ah well, I've said enough, great job :) And I'm wondering how you get so many people to read your stories, I have four and only one has a review :( Does it have anything to do with spending time in the forums so people know you? Well the forums sound fun anyways, so I may just check them out... Ok well great story and keep up the good work, I will be reading more of your stories soon. This is the longest review I have ever given... Great work :)

Jamie
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love that you used the prompt to compare the Black sisters!

You know it's funny! In my head Narcissa decorates her wedding with white roses! I laughed of the coincidence lol. The line where she disappeared into the white roses! WOW I really loved it, especially "the sea of other white roses..."

And Andromeda! She ran away dressed in red! You know how to write the comparison of her rose :)

BELLATRIX! Her parents pretended to be proud but knew that she was to be feared! So true! And the little fact of knowing the Cruciatus curse before wearing corsets, I can see it happening.

The last line was marvelous! Beautiful and Different in their own way but got destroyed for not being same is marvelous Gamma!

Much love!

C.G.
Abertha chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Three roses for three sisters... all different, all alike. I like the idea of that. Amazing job!
Nightzchild chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I like this; the three different roses for the three different sisters. It's a nice idea.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oooh interesting. I like it a lot. :) and it fits them so perfectly too. Awesome job! XD
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love it! Wonderful job!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really love the way you used the colours to stress the differences in the girls' characters here, and what made them so special. Narcissa's part showed just how lovely and pure she was, and yet it stressed that she was still a dangerous little thing, with thorns under her soft petals. The last line with her seeming to disappear was quite striking as well. Andromeda's part really showed the passion in her character and the way her parents failed to smother her. She seemed so intense and charismatic and striking, really fitting the colour. As for Bellatrix, you really pictured her as one of a kind. It was beautifully written, and it seemed that it was her fate to be different and misunderstood… Lovely work, really!
fin du globe chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
*speechless*

Wow. I like this. It's just, I love how the metaphor carries through the whole piece. I love how they were compared to the same flower, but with different colours and minor details. I especially like how you ended the first two bits, with Narcissa disappearing into the sea of white roses, and Andromeda running away in red. I don't know, it's just - real and foreshadowing at the same time. Wait. That didn't make sense...

I like that you used an objective point of view here, instead of diving into their thoughts. It works well, with the kind of 'if only you could see what I could...' kind of tone. Suits the mood very well. Speaking of which, I like the tone of this piece, how it is merely observational.

The last line is *so* very true. And I never realised it before... I mean, it makes so much sense, like how the Black sisters are hyperboles of each other (something like that, I'm not sure how to say it). It's a brilliant way to end the fic. I like the build-up too, how you pointed out their most outstanding traits, how you compared them with each other.

You've captured the Black sisters accurately, and provided a different point of view on them. Creative use of the prompt, by the way. Sometimes the metaphor seems a bit forced and awkwardly phrased, but otherwise this is PERFECT. I liiiiike it

Great job!
KodeV chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i love reading your stories about the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black. you're one of the few authors out there that really get them - from the Black sisters, cousins and offspring, you have an understanding of their traditions and motivations. this story was well thought out and written. bravo!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Roses suit the sisters, which is probably why I like them so much...Tudor Rose anyone? Anyway, random side comment...

I loved this! Great job! I love the symbolism that you litter this story with - especially the idea of Meda dressing in Crimson to run away!