Reviews for The bandit king's love
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
More soon please luv, it is really good and interesting, but who will harry have? Tom(who would use him like a toy) or Draco (who would treat him like a prince)... can it be draco?
darkfoxy28 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
awwwwwwwwww... hmm tom is twisted but cool and awesome ... damn its hard to deside wich groom is better hmmmm
Seraphinus chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
I kind of wish Harry would fall for Tom instead of Draco. He can totally make him into a better man and king. Hope you can update soon, please.
bananacupcakes chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
please update soon :)
JazRox chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This story is soooo amazing I keep checking for updates its so good. I feel sorry for Luicus and Narcissa with Draco running away through... But I still love it :)
lindaeclere chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Keep up the good work, I am excited to see how Draco and Harry are going to meet
WhyDoesAWebSiteNeedMyName chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Good story, but you need lots of editing. You tend to switch tenses randomly and use words that don't necessarily exist. I think if you cleaned up the writng it would be an amazing piece of writing.
JazRox chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
love love this is great :) It has everything, ! I hope Harry falls in love with Tom but we all know that wont happen :P

Oh please update soon!
laughing senseless chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
The suspense is killing me! I love this story so much!
annon chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
AWSOME story :D I love this! Cant wait for the next part, mean people locking him up :(
Element Phoenix Akira chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I like how this is going Please update!
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
love this story sooo much!