Reviews for Where's my Ring?
ohmygod chapter 1 . 3/29
the last time i read this was a little over a year ago im glad i was able to find it again
thats the problem with relationships though like who proposes to who? /there goes all tHAT money/ but if i can do it first i was thinking of proposing to my boyfriend but with rings on a chain to wear as necklaces maybe and the inside would be red for the red string of fate and ya ew this is cheesy im sorry bye
zymiko chapter 1 . 2/14
So sweet...i wish i hav someone like that
satansfingernails chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
UUWWAAA I FORGOT TO FAVORITE THIS LAST TIME I READ IT AND IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR IT! ;w; i can die in peace now xD
Shidou chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
*gyaaaaaaaa...*
AWWW so cute! *heartt*
this is absolutely fluff and sweet X3 *fangirl scream*
...why consummation in the summer? XD didn't shizuo proposed feb?

anyways, gj! nice fic ;D
chibiPrussia chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh me goodness this was sooooo cutely awesome plus you helped me relise I was spelling propose purpose I'm such an idiot xD well thanks and keep writting your really good c: PeAcE!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I seriously love this to pieces! Great job!
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aw so romantic! Good one Shizuo! :D
Cloud's May Shade a Tear chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG, i'm totally added this fic to my fav! XD This fic is so cute n so sweet! I love it a lot! :D thank you Author-san! For writing this fic! :)
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awwwww so cute IzaIza-chan needs to pay more attention, ne? :3

But ah, I love this version of them.
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aww! That was too cute!
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aww! That was too cute!
LittleSecret chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awww... So cute! I really enjoyed reading this! I didn't figure our Shizuo was actually wearing the ring before Erika and the others noticed.. xD But It was really cute! Loved the story! Thank you for writing it :D !
Haruna Akio chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
OMG Shizuo, you're a genius! Oh, wait...

LOL XD
monel.bed chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
this is too fluffy for the couple, but i thought it very sweet and yeah it was for valentine's so it makes sense
Raine Wintermoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Ha, I figured it out before I read the end. This is precious. And I like the idea of Izaya being a nagging woman because of his jewelries. :D /faved