Reviews for My boy Ben and Team Law & Order
MimiK chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Cute. :-)
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
These moments are extremely sweet and I do hope that in the latter series we meet more of Ben because series are always amazing when there's a small child involved.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Oh you know how to taunt my shipper heart with these slight moments! Oh Jake/Sam is so cute and add in little Ben that is so friendly to everyone, gah!

This was extremely cute and I can imagine, what with his mother, Jake is very good with this situation so this was wonderfully written :)
Mairi here chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Oi! You're a Sam/Jake or Sam/Ronnie girl, what you doing making Sam/Alesha. Back off and get the slash fic up yummy.

Yeh I like this though Ben is adorable. Keep it up.

Wuv yooooouuuu.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
*ovaries explodes*

N'awh. This is why I want a little boy. They're so cute and attentive to what happens around them. Ben is my dream child!

Excellently written. The light flirting between Sam and Alesha is extremely sweet, even if it was completely just your subconscious writing that, and actually very in character because it wasn't too obvious. I loved it. My head is now focusing on Sam/Alesha! Ha. Damn.

Fabulous. I can't wait for him to meet the rest of the team :)
Rollieo 122 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awwww, Ben's so cute! This is typical Ronnie, and his and Sam's banter is awesome as well...

I hope there's more soon!

Rollieo 122
daisygirl1980 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i am loving this story x
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awwh check out how cute this is! It's making my ovaries want to explode! Little Ben was on screen for like two minutes and look what it's done to us!

This was great and I can see Ronnie being that funny uncle that makes every one giggle by doing silly little things. You've captured the moment perfectly.

I can't wait for the next character to meet Ben! :)