Reviews for Silhouettes
TheRFL chapter 1 . 9/18
This is so sad and depressing
spitfire1114 chapter 1 . 3/28
Oh that hit me with some serious feels... can't help it... have to cry... :(
but it was wonderful... like seriously
Befire chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Really good story. i want to cry. :(
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
invisibly inked chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
this is heartbreaking

i love it
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Your tumbler account has it right. You're a mean one when you write. Great fic, dark as hell, but great fic.
thespeedforce4 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I can't. I literally can't even.
This /hurt/ to read.
I kept telling myself to stop, kept urging myself, but I couldn't I was completely engrossed, waiting to figure out what happened.
I'm still curious on what the 'Fall out' was. Radiation, Zombies, the atmosphere bursting, maybe?

This was a tragically sad, and yet beautifully written story. I loved/despised every second of it.
Reading stories like this, or watching movies like it, break my heart. Seeing all the pain. And when Wally said: "it's not fair" over and over again, I just wanted to hug him. It makes me wonder what it would be like to actually live through that.

I sincerely hope that that NEVER happens. Especially since I'm not metahuman.

Arabella chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Blind Artemis... Every aspect of this fic ripped my heart into shreds. Robin dying, Wally's crying moments the scene in which Artemis' eyes where lost and she grasped for the bow in her sleep. This was painful and heartbreaking, and in a little over a thousand words, you have me sobbing my eyes out. Job well done, but awfully so.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'm crying. Enough said.
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
wow this is fantastic, you did a great job with writing this
underlings chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow. I love your writing style and this "fallout" idea sounds fascinating! I also really liked your characterization of Wally is this one.
YoursTrulyJaneDoe chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was sooooo sad. Great story though.
thelastfangirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Excuse me while sob in the corner. Great story.
paper lotuses chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Extremely well down. You didn't butcher the characters like most authors when writing angst. Bravo.
M chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
For some odd reason this story made me cry. Iloved it though.