Reviews for I Love You
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 8 . 4/7
This story is truly one of a kind. I love it :)
The Harry/Draco parts are excellent and I can't wait for more!
Please update soon.
Alix chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Hi, I am not technically on as a person, so I don't know if I can actually post reviews. I'm hoping so.
I really love this story, hope you update it soon!
Thanks for translating the French for us. I recognize some words, but it doesn't make sense without the translations.
I'm really excited to see why Adeline screamed-if it was Adeline, it might have been Gaspard. She seemed used to the Drarry thing, so I'm assuming it's not that. She didn't seem to be in any danger during the story, so I don't think someone's attacking her, but I might be wrong. If it was Gaspard's scream, could Adeline have fainted or died from not being loved by Harry? I hope you add Chapter Nine soon so I can find out!
fiststhatfly chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
more please
lilz54 chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Glad to see the update posted. Well done!
Lesl42 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Yes, I love that Adeline isn't a Mary Sue, was she screaming because Ginny came over? Cause hadn't she seen Harry and Draco holding hands and stuff?
What does it mean that she might not die?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Hi again Abletotry. Sorry but it seems I've made a mistake last time !

'Je ne peux pas comprendre si vous ne pouvez pas me l'expliquer.' Non, non! Ridicule. Vous nous blâmer, pourquoi? Adeline est innocente!" I forgot to conjugate the verb BLâmER! Therefore it's : 'Vous nous blâmeZ, pourquoi ?'

Désolée!
Jade chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Ooh! I hope you continue this story soon. I love it :D.
Riki Mink chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
This story half made sense and half didn't.
deaz chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Your story once again has me hooked. I can see that while things may look calm for now, it will thicken again soon.
Keikey chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Hello ! Thanks for taking my review in account, especially thanks for the credits. Sometimes reviewing seems so useless when the author doesn't even make the changes we readers suggest, as if they don't read them.

So here are my editing of the chapter :

"'Je ne peux pas comprendre si vous ne pouvez pas me l'expliquer.' Non, non! Ridicule. Tu nous blâmer, pourquoi? Adeline est innocente!" Here I can understand if you want to use the pronoun 'tu' because Gaspard is angry with Harry, and therefore he doesn't want to be polite and respectful, but in the flowwin sentences, Gaspard uses 'vous' again. It's confusing so I propose you only use 'vous' because fater all, Gaspard is not Harry's acquaintance and is an upbringing French so he won't use 'tu' unless they are close. So after all that blabla, here is my correction : 'Je ne peux pas comprendre si vous ne pouvez pas me l'expliquer.' Non, non! Ridicule. VOUS NOUS BLâMER, pourquoi? Adeline est innocente!

"She...she has lived there since she was unE enfant" Again, here the word 'enfant' is either masculine or feminine but you you have to show its gender with UNE if the subject is female.

"When she returned I was her...ah...accompagnement...confident..." : accompagnement is used more likely when it means 'support'. I have thought of ' accompagnateur' but it's less personal (it's like a guide), so maybe 'homme de compagnie' or 'compagnon' , the latter is quite intimist, are a better choice.

"Oui. Vous voulez un peu de thé?" Since Gaspard and Adeline are quite close, and in the previous sentence you used 'tu' in "Je m'excuse mille fois! Je ne savais pas...tu as raison, bien sûr. Je voulais seulement-" - So I guess this is bettter : "Oui. TU VEUX un peu de thé?" And it's not totally true when you say "When the words are flipped around it becomes informal." Admitedly, it's less informal because it's not a well structured phrasing even if it's correct, but it is still more formal than using 'tu'.

I have to say even if all is not perfect, you are very enthusiast in your French and it's good to see you making the effort to explain it to your readers ! It shows a sense of dedication I'm sure everyone appreciate.

More to down to Earth matters, I'm happy that Harry did choose Draco and has stopped playing the sacrificial hero act. Just can't wait to read more smex between the two of them.
Deaz chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Another great chapter! Unfortunately, I don't have anything to say that i haven't in the last two reviews.
Lientjuhh chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I like it.. Well done.. :D
Deaz chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Thank you SO much for updating. This story just seems to drag me in more with every chapter. I can sympathise with all characters, you write them so well!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I follow many stories so i had forgotten a bit about this one, sometimes they never get finished, i hope that is not the case with this one. You write beautiful thoughts, i like to think that after reading so much, i've come to know what is good writing, your story is new to me and they way you use words is incredible, the characters seem alive and you convey so much with so little. I hope you update soon, im really looking forward to reading your story ) Thank you
Keikey chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Hmmm, your French is not very good but not bad either. Nevertheless, for people whom are French, it's a little hard to jump from good to grammatically bad sentences.

These are some changes to make to improve the French parts :

"Voyons. C'est une fille, bien sûr. On revient toujours à ses premiERS amours. Bonsoir, mademoiselle."

"Arrêtez de parler" is good but "Taisez-vous!" is more imperative.

"Vous êtes malheureuSE." because Adeline is a female.

"D'accord! Tu m'as volé!" means "Okay, you robbed me". If you want to translate "Of course! You have stolen from me!", this following sentence is better " Evidemment ! Tu m'as volé "

Anyway, it's good to have an update !

Ps: if you need my help with the French parts, just write it in your next chapter 'cause I don't usually read my pm.