Reviews for Passion and Presents
mphs95 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I would a continuation of their evening after the party. Cute story
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
AWESOME!
tronik chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
LOL. It suits them somehow. Those two are so corny its hilarious at times. Thanks for the dedication but Yay! Your first step! Good job! So, what do you think? Are you gonna venture all the way to the dark side someday?
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was excellent! I know you said you've been wanting to write a story like this for a long time, and this one is certainly a winner. So beautifully written, full of passion and romance. Loved it!
leighann415 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
*melts* I loved that! So nice to see them so happy and in love, even if other people don't think it's possible. Who cares what they think? N/D are together, and that's what matters. :) Great job! :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
love this! love how it was laced with references from the show and yet you carefully made it your own, I know how this was a labor of love for you and it has paid off. This was worth the wait and you should be proud of this...this is definitely excelllent and sweet and characteristically romantic at the same time. I do hope there will be more like this in the future. I'm honored to have my name associated with a piece as wonderful as this! Now that we know what you're capable of (we've always known that actually ) dare we hope for more? :) *hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I know you were worried about me being shocked when I read this, but you have no reason to be! This is wonderful, and I totally think this could've been a T. I can't believe how melt-worthy it is. I mean, just the "my love"'s alone were enough, but Niles brushing away her tears...*sigh* I'll be rereading this one for sure! *Hugs*