Reviews for Ginsu Girl
Sapphy-Sweets chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was...simply amazing!

The descriptions, the plot, grammar...everything is spot on.

This was such a powerfully executed one-shot. Amy relaxing in the tub while zombies pounded at her door sent chills down my spine.

Thank you for posting this.

-Sapphire
theoneonAM chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Song fics are against the rules! Reported!
1Past and Present1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hello.

To the audience; for those of you who haven't, I suggest you read the fic before this review in case of any spoilerish things present. It's certainly a story worth reading. Trust me.

Very nice. I like this a lot. This is totally my kind of story. Nice and gruesome, thrilling and, at once, quite strange. Things get kinda worrying and weird (worryingly weird) as your narrative progresses to the bathroom stage. Still, I love that. Also, this story is great because it stars Amy in a well written zombie scenario. That's awesome in my book.

This quote at the beginning really sets the sombre mood - "I look in your eyes and I can see…we've loved so dangerously. You're not trusting your heart to anyone…" - only for the sudden and (to me, at least) amusing mood whiplash when you begin the story proper on a sunny (haha) note, which really unsettled me for a second. I was expecting it to get all emo right then and nope! Amy's in the kitchen, preparing some noms. Funny, I enjoyed imagining her chop up tomatoes. Seems so... potentially violent. You know that knife means business. And then the zombie knocks on the door and I laughed.

All in all this was written so pleasingly well. Amy was awesome even when she went a little crazy toward the end and thought a zombie apocalypse was a great time to relax to some blue Sonic-y music and peach bubbles. I do worry about her arm, though. Also, I think she's totally going to become a zombie. A kickass pink zombie... with a hammer! I am assuming she will retain enough bra-a-ains (see what I did there?) to be able to use it. Think about it. That's so, so cool.

Update soon?

-1Past and Present1-
Yuli Ban chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
You were setting up from "a sharp knife waved through her hand."

So there's a zombie invasion and Amy's infected. That's what I'm getting. However, she deals with said infection and then takes a bath while more zombies are against her door... Is this correct?

Well I read this the best I can, and best I can say is that things are incredibly well-detailed. I-I didn't really expect anything different, this being an M-rated Horror fic, but I was surprised to see how deep you made this- most exemplified by Amy's purging into the toilet.

I'd say it's pretty good. If you're not in a zombie mood, I can see how one might pass it up. I'd suggest stating something more about what it is in the summary, but if the rating is M and the genre is horror, why would you be surprised in the first place. Poppycock.

For the story itself is incredibly first person for a third person POV, I'd still say it's only somewhat passive and more active in tone.
Digicouplesfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2012