Reviews for Go Against the Grain
Shiro Arisu chapter 18 . 1/3
Probably the best histukarin story I've read so far and Karin dies?! Why? oO
This is bleach! don't let karin die. no one dies in bleach! T.T
Sakura Chara chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
MORE! SHIRO-CHAN! AND! KARIN! *starts foaming at the mouth, then proceeds to be dragged to the loony bin*

*fading out* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE~!

~Kura
OnyeezU chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
They're ALIVE!
OnyeezU chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
OMG! Are Ichigo and Isshin alive?!
OnyeezU chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
I never saw that coming. Mind Blown! I had to laugh when Karin realised that he was a dude XD
Samira Vongola chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
I expect updates soon
Ash chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
I really love this story. It seems so hard to find a good quality Karin/Toshiro doc. Your writing style is amazing and fluid. Making its an easy and interesting read. I look forward to the next chapter ( hopefully you continue this I really do enjoy it).
mingxingxing chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
Bring back Karin! I'm so sad... Poor Hitsugaya, he almost always get his ass handed in Bleach and fanfics...
I adore this story! You are so good in romance. Angst too, sadly to me. T.T
I love IchiRuki but Karin is my favorite character in Bleach, so bring her back. (But no zombie, please.)
q.anne409 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Please update soon.
Enraptured chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
This is incredibly beautiful. God, the feels, man.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
I really like the story, though I do question how the plot is going to progress. I mean, do you finish off the story with Karin somehow in it or you will you give the characters some sort of closure, (and also is readers). I look forward to reading the rest of the story and see how it turns out. Your writing is really good, so I'm really really excited for this story's ending and to read more fanfics by you (especially HitsuKarin fics, I'm a closet romantic, don't sue me).
Elisablackcat chapter 18 . 10/8/2015
TTATT whatever you do...please tell me karin comes back?
Elisablackcat chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE COME SOONER?!
Elisablackcat chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *sniff* ...should've just hugged her TTATT
Elisablackcat chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
hehehehe they can read eachother's facial expressions. they are already a match made in heaven XDD