Reviews for Deciding Alone
Roadmaster chapter 11 . 7/6
I'm loving this fic and I'm agreeing with reviewers who say that this is how the manga should have turned out rather then all the cliche that came out of it. I wonder about the final chapter mind you will Ayano, Miho, Suzuka and maybe Saki get a chance to make amends with Yamato?

Also will Honoka be able to make right with Yamato? Given how she's just lost her modelling career and Nana's friendship.
Swordsmith chapter 11 . 7/6
This is great! I hated how Yamato got treated in the manga, I mean sure he wasn't perfect but there was no need for any of the crap that they pulled and he certainly didn't deserve what he got in chapter 127.

I'm also glad that Honoka got her comeuppance too, I mean how she was with Yamato in chapters 123 and 124? It was plain the poor bloke was confused, I mean how the bloody hell did she expect him to react, after asking him all those questions then saying it was a joke?

However I'm not entirely familiar with Japan and what I know comes mostly from anime, manga and J-Drama so how come its scandalous for a model to be dating a co-worker in Japan? Could you please fill in the blanks for certain people?
Goose Attack chapter 11 . 2/21
Good chapter. It's nice to see Yamato getting rid of all those toxic people in his life and surrounding himself with people who truly care, and will listen to him. It's also nice to see that Saki, Ayano, Miho, Suzuka and his family are having their views challenged and are starting to see what exactly Yamato was complaining about when he first left. It's hard, but all of them have the opportunity to learn and grow from this. I have a feeling that Yamato is going to surprise everyone, considering in canon he was slated to go to a great school if not for a surprise pregnancy, and even become a silver medalist Olympian. Now that things have changed so much, maybe he'll go beyond that, and show everyone that ever doubted him how much he's accomplished. Can't wait for the last chapter! Thank you for writing, and great work!
Wow...I've never seen the anime nor read the manga, but your fic made me want to. A very nice job done here.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 11 . 2/8
As the saying goes "You never what you have, until its gone." I think that's very much the case right now with Ayano, Miho, Suzuka and Saki in particular.

Saki definitely learned her lesson and I liked how she told Kotono to stop saying negative things about Yamato, in particular Saki kept at that sort of thing, but at least unlike Yamato's parents she realizes her wrongs.

Also Ayano and Miho now plainly miss Yamato and Miho in particular is devastated by the fact that Yamato may well want nothing to do with them. Whether they can make amends with Yamato remains to be seen.

I liked the part with Yuka and the flashback of how Sasaoka told her of how he's now engaged, but she has Megumi to turn to for support.

So Honoka has been let go from modelling, I can't say I'm surprised considering what happened and it looks like her friendship with Nana is in ruins. I liked the part with Miki when she showed Yamato understanding saying whether Yamato forgives her and comes to support Honoka in what she is going through is up to him.

I loved how Hatsuko asked why Rie and Hirakazu keep referring to their older brother as a loser and an idiot, she was very well justified in calling them and understood what it was with Yoshio. Now that I think about it Rie and Hirakazu are just as much victims of Yoshio and Kotono's bad parenting as Yamato is. I mean who could possibly call Yoshio or Kotono good parents to their children?

Yamato for all his faults was just awkward and clueless about women but for all his faults he was a good person.

Also Suzuka is also facing up to her own wrongs and her own unjustified words against Yamato which sadly was not an isolated incident. Miki no doubt came on over out of concern for her best friend.

I'm also happy to see a Yamato/Yui pairing.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 11 . 2/7
Wonder what you may have got in plan for the grand finale?
Heliosion chapter 11 . 2/6
I'm glad to see this updated and that it will get an ending of sorts! Good work!
triviatrap1982 chapter 11 . 2/6
Okay, the wait was well worth it (I understand that life gets in the way, and you get busy). Anyway a few thoughts. First...Yamato's family really do need to be ashamed of themselves. The only person who really gave a rat's ass about his feelings was his Grandma (and I'm glad she's intervening). Secondly...A parent's job is to A) treat all of their children equally, and B) fulfill their needs without delay, and C) not turn any of the kids against each other. Yamato's parents failed in all of those accounts. Honestly, I do sincerely hope in the next chapter, you do have serious consequences for his parents, because...that could be considered abuse. Reasoning, a kid can emulate everything an adult does...and that's with bad consequences. Honestly...I'm rather surprised at this point the MPD/NPD Minors Bureau didn't get involved yet. Once they do, then it's going to cause Yamato's Parents grief they could have avoided. This was a great chapter. I'm looking forward not only for the finale of this story, but also updates to Alternate Keitaro, and For His Own Sake.
gale1243 chapter 11 . 2/6
Final Chapter!? Interesting choice, I must say. No real criticisms I can level other than the occasional word mix-up, "piece" and peace for example. Really love this story and can't wait to see what you're going to do for the finale.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 10 . 1/22
I hope this story can be updated in the future!
Xia chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Next chapter please.. :-D
loved it!
511 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
This is a damn good fic, might you explain things next chapter why it might be scandalous for a model to be dating a co-worker?
C.T chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
All I can say is this is really something! Damn! This is a lot better then the manga!

In fact I think as I reckon a lot of people do that this, THIS is what should have happened and I mean for all of Yamato's faults there was NO need to be like that to him!

I also don't think Yamato should ever have ended up with Suzuka at all and the ending was about as cliche as cliche can ever get.

I also didn't like how Ayano kept comparing Yamato to Suzuka while ignoring Suzuka's own wrongs like the time she didn't even scold Suzuka for staying in the sauna too long. Were I Ayano I'd have given her a stern talking to.

I also never liked Saki as she kept pissing me off with all the crap that comes out of her mouth if she wanted Yamato to improve, all she needed to do was EDUCATE him on women and give support. NOT give all these stupid put downs,

So I'm glad there are consequences in this fic and I don't blame Yamato for turning away Honoka, were I in his shoes I'd want nothing to do with her. Oh yeah I'd like to ask you, why is it scandalous in Japan for a model to be dating a co-worker, like to fill your readers in?

Also this is starting to smell of a Yamato/Yui pairing which I think is good as she was so understanding of Yamato's faults, unlike Suzuka.
missing nin chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Another good chapter, I guess Honoka and Suzuka realize that their actions have consequences and forgiveness isn’t something that they just ask for receive.
Curious to see what develops between Yui and Yamato.
I feel kind of bad for Tsuyoshi
Heliosion chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
So happy to see an update to this very dramatic story which I love a lot. Your very skilled at drama and story! More please he he!