Reviews for Deciding Alone
511 chapter 10 . 7/25
This is a damn good fic, might you explain things next chapter why it might be scandalous for a model to be dating a co-worker?
C.T chapter 10 . 7/24
All I can say is this is really something! Damn! This is a lot better then the manga!

In fact I think as I reckon a lot of people do that this, THIS is what should have happened and I mean for all of Yamato's faults there was NO need to be like that to him!

I also don't think Yamato should ever have ended up with Suzuka at all and the ending was about as cliche as cliche can ever get.

I also didn't like how Ayano kept comparing Yamato to Suzuka while ignoring Suzuka's own wrongs like the time she didn't even scold Suzuka for staying in the sauna too long. Were I Ayano I'd have given her a stern talking to.

I also never liked Saki as she kept pissing me off with all the crap that comes out of her mouth if she wanted Yamato to improve, all she needed to do was EDUCATE him on women and give support. NOT give all these stupid put downs,

So I'm glad there are consequences in this fic and I don't blame Yamato for turning away Honoka, were I in his shoes I'd want nothing to do with her. Oh yeah I'd like to ask you, why is it scandalous in Japan for a model to be dating a co-worker, like to fill your readers in?

Also this is starting to smell of a Yamato/Yui pairing which I think is good as she was so understanding of Yamato's faults, unlike Suzuka.
missing nin chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Another good chapter, I guess Honoka and Suzuka realize that their actions have consequences and forgiveness isn’t something that they just ask for receive.
Curious to see what develops between Yui and Yamato.
I feel kind of bad for Tsuyoshi
Heliosion chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
So happy to see an update to this very dramatic story which I love a lot. Your very skilled at drama and story! More please he he!
Rialga chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
With Honoka and Suzuka having now destroyed their chances at mending their bonds with Yamato, I wonder what will happen to them next. And for that matter, what will Ayano do with the girls around her slowly becoming more and more depressed...

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Evamaster chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Really good chapter. It was worth the wait, there was some errors of spealing but i am the last person who has any right to talk about it since i am really bad with spealing too.

I honestly felt bad for Honoka but her problems are of her own making. You can't do much against the fact that she was the one who choose to put aside her friendships with Yamato and Nana.

Poor Nana, it seems like she will be blamed as well. It is alweys risk to indicate someone for a job since whatever actions they take will be on you too at the end of the day.

Asahina showns a lot of development there, she showns that she is more than just a bitch but in the end the behaviour is just deeply engraved in her personality.
triviatrap1982 chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Honoka got exactly what was coming to her. She knew full well that she couldn't date another model without thinking of the consequences. Though, Nana realizes she has to actually do what she has to in order of self-preservation. There was no need for her to get Honoka in through her connections, and not check up on her...or at the very least discourage her from it. As for Suzuka...she made an already explosive situation worse, and there really was no need for her to shoot off her mouth. Though...at the very minimum...Yasunobu did apologize at the end. In short, Yamato did have the right to break things off with Honoka, and to call out Suzuka. As for Yui, I think honestly, she would be the best chance for Yamato to get his emotions cleared up, the same with Miki. Though...Yuka...she really didn't deserve to be burned like that. I think honestly, she should go to Yamato for advice, even if she has to be mindful on how she acts. Because at this point, he could at least point her in the right direction with the way things had gone for him.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
This was a great update and well worth the wait for.

Yui is quite right about Yamato and his family, did you mean Yamato's family when you said while Yui was thinking 'her' family? I'm guessing it was probably a typo. But yeah Yui was a lot more understanding to Yamato's faults then Suzuka or even his own family.

I also knew that Honoka's meeting with Yamato would not end well. I think her character went really downhill after chapter 124 and I was disgusted she did not face repercussions for dating a co worker. Also all big modelling agencies in Japan have this policy or almost all at least have this policy of 'no dating in the work place'.

Also its typical of Suzuka to jump to conclusions like that. Also Yamato was well justified in being indifferent to Saki, who whines about him not understanding women's feelings and yet in her galling hypocrisy refuses to be sensitive to him, not to mention betrays his confidences (something I was surprised Yamato didn't bring up with Suzuka).

Sure Yamato is not perfect but he sure didn't deserve that crap at all or the crap almost everyone gave him at Asahiyu. Also Yamato was quite justified in being angry with Suzuka, because she judged him without knowing the situation, it was no surprise to me it didn't end well with Yamato ordering Suzuka to leave.

Also Yamato stated one of his biggest shortcomings, he let go whenever they said cruel things to him, it was an indication they could do it again and think nothing of it.

Also yeah Honoka couldn't blame Yamato after what she did, well how can she?

Honoka also felt humiliated by what her now ex-boyfriend did and you presented well Honoka's regrets in hurting both Yamato and Nana so senselessly (she was right in saying she hurt them for no reason). At least Miki is there for her and she does what she can to comfort Honoka.

Honoka really got Nana covered in so much crap and I assume those three people are from Nana's talent agency, right? Either way the concerns of her talent agency would be to:

1. Preserve their business relationship with Kotomari

2. Try to preserve Nana's career as she still makes them money

3. Avoid any bad publicity for Kotomari and themselves.

Also I can hardly blame Ayano for being depressed, as most of the girls living under her roof are so depressed, including her own daughter Miho and I can't blame her for feeling a failure, because Ayano doesn't have any idea what to do.
COBRASTEVE chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
I'm kind of having a hard time with Honoka being a bad guy, but this is such a good story. I can't wait to see Suzuka try and rationalize everything with Yamato. Sheesh.
Fayari chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Damn! Harsh, but not undeserved. I wonder how next chapter will go. Keep us posted!
Evamaster chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Honoka digged her own situation she has no right to complain about it now.

Such selfhness being so cruel to Yamato in this whole boyfriend situation only to come crawling back to him for help when her whole scheme has fallen apart? At least she will have to grown up now that she has consequences do deal with.
missing nin chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Well, another brilliant chapter. Honoka was in real deep. I did not expect Nana to slap her but Honoka did deserve it for lying. Yamato's attitude towards Honoka is of her own making.
As for Suzuka, she might be in for a rude awakening when she confronts Yamato. How is she going to react when she sees Honoka leaving Yamato's apartment?
Rialga chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Wow. Looks like the emotional blows just keep on coming for everyone. Honoka's job is on the line along with friendships, Suzuka may or may not get coldly brushed off by Yamaoto next chapter and there's just no telling what'll happen next. I like it.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Heliosion chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Nice and complicated in terms of the romance very nicely done
Deathgeass chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
can't wait for the next chapter.