Reviews for Bound
jaguarspot chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
This story is amazing. It perfectly shows Artemis' training saving her from Joker, her family life when explaining it to the team, and Paula's dual nature of a caring mom and a badass assassin looking after her daughter.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I really dont need to tell you this because its obvious . But this story is awsome . I love that Paula approves of Wally for her daughter . She's right they are good for each other and Wally will growup because of her .
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
This is a great story , but Artemis' mom Paula was Huntress not Tigress . Tigress is Artemis' alias while she is undercover with caulder .
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
this is good I liked seeing how worried Wally was about Artemis , and him defending her to Roy . I hope Wally helps save her and she sees how much he cares .
alamodie chapter 6 . 4/3/2012

So intense!

but really good
Trylan Aire chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Huge fan of this, I love Paula Crock. Definetley going to follow this story. -Trylan Aire
Purple Majestic chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
it was a good ending are you going to write a sequel?
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Bet my mom isn't badass enough to sleep with a knife and pistol.
Keepmovingforward2 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
The ending :,( well all good things must come to

An end :) but u should continue it... SERIOUSLY! I have an idea... When arty meets sportsmaster again... Just like Paula thought! That would be awsome! With some spitfire/wallart! :)
candi711 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Wow i feel like there is so much to say. I loved seeing Paula's point of view at the end, and the way she reacted by making Artemis' arm go limp when she hit herself. Wounder what everyone else was thinking during that and there conversation in Vietnamese, and was Robin awake when he would snuggle with the person having nightmares? At the very end when Paula had nightmares about Jade and Artemis and that she could sense that Artemis will face sportsmaster soon was that an allusion to a sequel, because that would be an awesome sequel to this story if your considering writing one. It seems like the league does not trust Paula with her sensing that shed worn out her welcome and the mentors displeasure of her finding out Wally's name.

Wow longest review i have ever made :) all together this was a great story definitely one of my favorites, i only pray you are thinking about a sequel :)
Irenerb chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Love it
Purple Majestic chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
i love it really good job
candi711 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
i loved the interaction with her mom, and you make it sound like the joker will return and sportsmaster will be upset about this whole 't wait to see how this story goes :)
Dextra2 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
anon chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I loved this so very much

Inexperience with killing even a mass murdering psycho like the Joker but yeah she probably doesn't want to ruin her chances with the League and the Team, as the Flash put it in a comic this is the Justice League if you want to play hardball go work for the Delta Force or something