Reviews for The Blood Bath
Sami365 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Next chapter soon? Pretty please? This is such a perfect start to an amazing story; I can tell! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
siiii era haji
quería leer una historia así
por favor continua la historia
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Please continue this is really interesting. i love Haji!
Bliss chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Yay! a combo of Blood C- and Blood plz write much more I really wanna see haji with this saya
Bliss chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Yes plz finish it i love blood and I always wondered if the sayas were the same ... Plus I love haji
Joker2113 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Haji! Update! :D This is going to be so awesome!
The Evil Ninja chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Great pv. Please continue before the world ends!:P
Hagi's Replacement chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
awesome bringing back Hagi, I knew from the moment you specified that it was a cello being played
Les Amants chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You should continue this! I love this!
InnocentDiamond chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Well, Saya's eventually going to fight off Fumito one day, so why not take advantage of this time to restore herself to full stamina? And no, I've only watched Blood-C & nothing else regarding the original series. I like the fact that you decided to have Saya by herself. Fumito has left a forever-scarred memory in us of his ture character. Update soon!
CookieDecor22 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
FINALLY. There's a section for Blood-C now. The last time I checked was last year, so me finding this now is somewhat late.

Some mysterious guy appears to help Saya, huh? Anything free from Fumito would be like more than she'd ever expected. Still kind of mad at him for shooting Saya in the eye, which I didn't need to see. If only Saya could TOTALLY restart her life...

UPDATE!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Cool.
ladystorykeeper chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is great! I hope you continue this :D I love to see more of Haji XD
Alei-lei chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
IM WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
PamyAtrophy chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i'm a Blood fan and wow, this new story about Blood-C is great! I even saw the entire series a few months back and I was really interested. I was just a little sad that "Saya" wasn't the same as the other one, lol. Oh well, but now you added HAJI in this story, sick. I hope you post another chapter. It's been FIVE MONTHS. Everyone who reviewed are waiting for the new chapter. (: