Reviews for Portalborn
Kim chapter 15 . 4/26
I laughed at ricks appearance, so glad here's here; Poor Wheatly tho.
Kim chapter 14 . 4/23
That last scene was just beautiful.
Also, all kids love talking robots is a fact and I love it; Wheatly is da best robot.
I hope we see the space core again.
Kim chapter 13 . 4/21
I prayed for the Dragonborn throughtout the whole chapter; I was so worried!
Also, I believe everyone in this story (possibly not cell, she'll be strong enough to fight another day) deserves a holiday.
Also, Wheatly is my favourite character and I love how accurately you write him!
Kim chapter 12 . 4/21
Farkras has a LOT of catching up to do...
I love how you present the characters; Are you SURE you're not from Valve?
Kim chapter 11 . 4/20
Glados... Why, just-just why.
They REALLY should've taken the testing addiction out of her mainframe, also where did she get her neurotoxin? Can it be made or something?
Kim chapter 10 . 4/20
I can almost feel the tension when I read!
As always, you astound me with your work.
Kim chapter 9 . 4/19
You have such a talent! Maybe you could write your own book? Also, poor dragonborn!
And what is Chell planning?
I'll have to read on! I'm so hooked!
Kim chapter 8 . 4/18
I'm actually a pacifist too.
Every time you write that the 'DRAGONBORN STRIKES AGAIN' it kinda scares me how quickly they go down.
I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley.
Also, 'ENTER CHELL THE THEIF' Wheatley is also amazing.
Kim chapter 7 . 4/18
I've just realised that the dragonborn acts like Undyne off Undertale... Oh well, we do need more hot-blooded monsters on the lawful side.
Also, I bet that's Chell.
GREEEEEEAAAAT WORK
Kim chapter 6 . 4/18
Glados?
Anyway, by Aussie do you mean autistic or Australian? Cuz I'm aspergeric and if you were autistic that'd be GREAT. For some strange reason, nobody wants to admit to being on the spectrum.
Anyway, I loved how you portray the dragonborn; never played Skyrim but hoping too!
As always, great work!
Kim chapter 5 . 4/18
Wheatly's character is so funny and amazing.
Also poor Rattman, he didn't deserve this.
Great work, hope the space core doesnt't die (or shut down, break or meet glados in the future (?) )
And stay determined!
Kim chapter 4 . 4/17
...and wheatley's here too!
Once again I was astounded, I will have to remember this story when I write my battles! My story is way too:
"she slashed, was shoved, then the person was bleeding,"
Great work!
Kim chapter 3 . 4/17
Your writing skills are amazing! Every character is on point with who they're supposed to be!
Also, I love the companion cube and space core.
GO AI!
Kim chapter 2 . 4/17
Again, another fabulous chapter!
Kim chapter 1 . 4/17
Absoulutely stunning!
Love it so much, also the space core is such a cinnamon roll! Great work on everything!