Reviews for Portalborn
pedrofaria339 chapter 47 . 5/30
Things are getting spooky
speedster101 chapter 47 . 5/29
So Lydia, Vilkas, Farkas, and Rick have feelings for Sandra/The Dragonborn? Gods this is surreal literally
pedrofaria339 chapter 46 . 4/27
you just got to love Weatley
Ok I am getting mad that Chell isn't speaking. VALVE HAS SAID CHELL CAN TALK ITS JUST THAT SHE DOESN'T!
Sovietshadow chapter 11 . 2/4
Im suprised that you have so few favs and reviews. It's a great story, despite the numerous grammatical errors (are you using autocorrect?) It's well written, follows a well thought out storyline, believable (or as believable as skyrim can get) and just really cool. Kudos to you for creating a fanfic for two of my favorite games.
Shieldage chapter 44 . 1/9
Interesting cycles in this story. Good that Doug is in more of a position to know what's going on if he can ever get free. Nice use of the Hircine quest.
qhoot chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Why is this story not on my favorites list? Have to change that now.
Why bother login chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
Okay, so I just made it so chapter 22; and..

Come on, humanisation? (Okay, elvenisation, but the point still stands.)
It's just... for me it's not really that fun when the AI characters gets put into non-AI bodies. Wheatley in an elven body... Just doesn't sound right.

THe rest of the story's been great, though. Can't really have too many complaints about that (except for your slightly lacking grasp on plural and singular). Keep up the good work, but with less humanisations next time.
speedster101 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
This story just got akward quickly
pedrofaria339 chapter 40 . 4/3/2014
Yes, my favorite is Pathrunax
Tanicus Caesareth chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Wow! This is really, really good! Very well written indeed. An interesting idea too! It's getting a little late, so I only had time to read the first chapter, but I can't wait to read the others!
Shieldage chapter 28 . 3/11/2014
You made GlaDOS human? Sweet. Very early on in the story I wanted her to become the Dark Brotherhood's new Listener because it'd be interesting to see how she'd interact with the Night Mother, especially considering how nanobots could improve the upkeep, but I realized it'd be much too easy for her to fake everything considering she was already a quasi-daedra. She's human now, without a purpose, so fairly open for calling. Be nice to see what Cicero makes of her.

Anyway, awesome story. Been enjoying it so far. Good to start it after the main quest line was completed, with the dragon born having free access to the graybeards.
Lilac chapter 37 . 2/27/2014
Can I say Cat-Fight? XD
Oh and Karliah is going to be in this fic? It'd be cool with the Nightingales involved. Congrats on the two years btw.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Holo chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Crap, I always forget to leave a review behind so now I don't remember where I left off. I'll just leave these until I find the spot I was, then I'll give a legitimate review. Kay, here goes.