Reviews for Portalborn
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Holo chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Crap, I always forget to leave a review behind so now I don't remember where I left off. I'll just leave these until I find the spot I was, then I'll give a legitimate review. Kay, here goes.
pedrofaria339 chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
Oh, this is getting too intense for me, but damned it all, i won't stop reading this story, so full of passion, mystery, action, adventure, sadness, tradegy, this story have everything, sufficient to even make a mod or a DLC for Skyrim
pedrofaria339 chapter 27 . 9/21/2013
What happened to the Space core? and the other cores that were in the game?
Patrick the observer chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
well this isn't good, not good at all. they are in some serious shit. have to say though it will be exciting to see how they get themselves out of this mess.
ivan the terrable chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
What happened to the singularity? The one that powers the portal gun?
Lilac chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
15 dragons. Dayum, I doubt can you even render that much in the games.
Damn you Jordis for cockblocking lol. And Caroline! GLaDOS has got to be up to something sinister.
And R.I.P Portal Gun.
Patrick the observer chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
so the portal gun is destroyed, well that sucks. have to say this was a pretty kick ass chapter, can't wait for the next one. I wonder whats going on with the companion cube.

we till the next chapter i wish you luck in all your endeavors. :)
Spooths chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Are Chell and GLaDOS finally going to "meet". I've been waiting for a 'Caroline'/Chell thing for a bit. I really hope you add a ChellDOS relationship is this story. I mean I really hope for it.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/1/2013
Maybe Doug can invent Jarate lol
Lilac chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
Figures Daryn would be working with the dragons. But being rather close with the leader is interesting. I wonder if Daryn is a Dragon Priest.

Heh, Doug shaving. I would imagine he'd be younger looking to hope to impress his Dragonborn ;). It'll be funny to see her reaction.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/5/2013
You watch Doctor Who? Nice.
Patrick the observer chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
i have a feeling that this Daryn is playing the world eater, well here's hoping that the festival goes alright. hope the next chapter comes out soon. :)
Spooths chapter 28 . 5/22/2013
Human GLADOS. Fun for everyone. I hope this means the possibility of ChellDOS. I mean seriously, this is exactly what I wanted for this story. Please do that, I beg of you.
Spooths chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
Is there goinh to be romance between Chell and Wheatly? Because I hope not. I don't really like Chelly. I'd much rather this have ChellDOS. So yeah. Hoping for that in either the next few chapters lr in the updates. Okay then.

Byr