Reviews for Portalborn
ivan the terrable chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
What happened to the singularity? The one that powers the portal gun?
Lilac chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
15 dragons. Dayum, I doubt can you even render that much in the games.
Damn you Jordis for cockblocking lol. And Caroline! GLaDOS has got to be up to something sinister.
And R.I.P Portal Gun.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
so the portal gun is destroyed, well that sucks. have to say this was a pretty kick ass chapter, can't wait for the next one. I wonder whats going on with the companion cube.

we till the next chapter i wish you luck in all your endeavors. :)
shtoops chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Are Chell and GLaDOS finally going to "meet". I've been waiting for a 'Caroline'/Chell thing for a bit. I really hope you add a ChellDOS relationship is this story. I mean I really hope for it.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/1/2013
Maybe Doug can invent Jarate lol
Lilac chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
Figures Daryn would be working with the dragons. But being rather close with the leader is interesting. I wonder if Daryn is a Dragon Priest.

Heh, Doug shaving. I would imagine he'd be younger looking to hope to impress his Dragonborn ;). It'll be funny to see her reaction.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/5/2013
You watch Doctor Who? Nice.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
i have a feeling that this Daryn is playing the world eater, well here's hoping that the festival goes alright. hope the next chapter comes out soon. :)
shtoops chapter 28 . 5/22/2013
Human GLADOS. Fun for everyone. I hope this means the possibility of ChellDOS. I mean seriously, this is exactly what I wanted for this story. Please do that, I beg of you.
shtoops chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
Is there goinh to be romance between Chell and Wheatly? Because I hope not. I don't really like Chelly. I'd much rather this have ChellDOS. So yeah. Hoping for that in either the next few chapters lr in the updates. Okay then.

Byr
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 28 . 4/25/2013
I like the way you managed to capture GLaDOS's sarcastic and dark personality in a human form as well. You write very well! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
Your story was mentioned in Tv Tropes under blood knight. Nice job, and keep up this story.
Hammerchuckery chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
That certainly came out of nowhere. Can't wait to see where this is going.
Lilac chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
So the sisters pulling strings here. I have this feeling that the Dragonborn or, Sandraudiga as her name is discovered here, has delved into darker magics before (I retread some chapters and almost forgot the easily missable mention of her collection of Daedric Artifacts (azuras star I think may be of them) could have been a hereditary part of her nature. It'll be interesting to see whether the Dragonborn submerges herself completely into the darkness or she does what people in these stories do and subvert the nature of inherited evil. But so of the other things she does makes sense somewhat.

Anyway great chapter. I feel Dougs guilt of withholding the truth now. I want to see how this gets up.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Another awesome chapter, keep it up.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »