Reviews for Portalborn
Guest chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
Your story was mentioned in Tv Tropes under blood knight. Nice job, and keep up this story.
Hammerchuckery chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
That certainly came out of nowhere. Can't wait to see where this is going.
Lilac chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
So the sisters pulling strings here. I have this feeling that the Dragonborn or, Sandraudiga as her name is discovered here, has delved into darker magics before (I retread some chapters and almost forgot the easily missable mention of her collection of Daedric Artifacts (azuras star I think may be of them) could have been a hereditary part of her nature. It'll be interesting to see whether the Dragonborn submerges herself completely into the darkness or she does what people in these stories do and subvert the nature of inherited evil. But so of the other things she does makes sense somewhat.

Anyway great chapter. I feel Dougs guilt of withholding the truth now. I want to see how this gets up.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Another awesome chapter, keep it up.
Lila chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
I have a feeling I know who Cassandra is...
patrick the almighty observer chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
interesting name for the little girl, named after the prophet who's warnings of destruction would always go unheard or unheeded. well i can safely say that if GlaDOS is able to scare gods then their in a lot of trouble.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
I love fluff, and this story.

Keep it up.
Lily chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
Haha Nerd Sphere! I really like the relationship between Doug and Wheatley too.
DrPepper4Ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Felt like it took a little while to get started, but once she met Doug it was awesome! I'm really looking forward to reading more of this. I saw a few typos but nothing major. Good job; it takes guts to make a crossover and I'm interested to see if it works.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
i have to say that this is an interesting story so far. i hope the next update comes out soon.
Matthew J. Reed chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
i'm greatly enjoying this.
Excellent writing!
Matthew J. Reed chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Nice
Matthew J. Reed chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
nice! I'm enjoying it so far.
Keep it up