Reviews for Portalborn
Lilac chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Wheatley!
Lilac chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Lol I'd get irritated by the Space Core as well. Lol at drunk Doug.
Hammerchuckery chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Rick with crossbows. Going a hunting for Vampires... or something smaller. That would be one crazy tale. Thanks for the chapter. As fun as always.
Fact Sphere chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
This story is awesome! I read this story non-stop like no tomorrow, still there are spelling mistakes but quite minor if you figure it out while reading. Other than that the whole things great. _
Hammerchuckery chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Another wonderful and thrilling chapter! Still love how the people of Skyrim treat the Dragonborn like crap. Please keep up the mystery!
Pocok5 chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Time for the next chapter!
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Don't want the Dark Brotherhood to kidnap you? Just don't sleep. Not very simple as in-game, is it?

I liked this chapter too, very well written! Keep up the good work!
Hammerchuckery chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
A satisfying end to that ordeal and quite a tease with Doug's discovery. Can't wait for the meeting with the Jarl and more ideas introduced in Skyrim. Thanks.
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
Yet another well written chapter! Well done!

Oh Wheatly, you ask the wrong questions sometimes... lol
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
You don't need to worry on how your writing is, I thinks it's stupendous! Keep up the good work!
Anakin Mario Son43 chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
I knew it was GLaDOS the moment I read her first words. I was kind of like ..."Oh, crap." Excellent chapter, Update soon! Hasta!
Adventure Sphere chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
So GLaDOS finally makes an apperance, nice, and Chell's back yay, but what ever happened to space? Also this story deserves more reviews, why it has not happened i'll never know. and i apologize for not doing so earlier.
Hammerchuckery chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter. Wheatley and magic sounds like a bad idea. Hope it happens.

Which also means that Glados too can potentially wield magic. Can't wait to find out.
Lurker chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
I've been following your story and I have to say it's a good read. Especially this chapter I was anxiously hoping and waiting for this to happen. I'm looking forward to the next chapter hopefully GLaDOS will make an appearance.
Hammerchuckery chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Can't believe I'm still making their/they're mistakes. Probably something to do with desire to catch up to the last chapter and reading a few hours before dawn. Feels good to catch up, then see an update.

More things to praise:

There's a sense of time progression that I rarely see in any fanfic.

Thank you for not having the cliche 'caught reading a diary' act for Doug.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »