Reviews for Portalborn
Pocok5 chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Time for the next chapter!
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Don't want the Dark Brotherhood to kidnap you? Just don't sleep. Not very simple as in-game, is it?

I liked this chapter too, very well written! Keep up the good work!
Hammerchuckery chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
A satisfying end to that ordeal and quite a tease with Doug's discovery. Can't wait for the meeting with the Jarl and more ideas introduced in Skyrim. Thanks.
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
Yet another well written chapter! Well done!

Oh Wheatly, you ask the wrong questions sometimes... lol
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
You don't need to worry on how your writing is, I thinks it's stupendous! Keep up the good work!
Anakin Mario Son43 chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
I knew it was GLaDOS the moment I read her first words. I was kind of like ..."Oh, crap." Excellent chapter, Update soon! Hasta!
Adventure Sphere chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
So GLaDOS finally makes an apperance, nice, and Chell's back yay, but what ever happened to space? Also this story deserves more reviews, why it has not happened i'll never know. and i apologize for not doing so earlier.
Hammerchuckery chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter. Wheatley and magic sounds like a bad idea. Hope it happens.

Which also means that Glados too can potentially wield magic. Can't wait to find out.
Lurker chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
I've been following your story and I have to say it's a good read. Especially this chapter I was anxiously hoping and waiting for this to happen. I'm looking forward to the next chapter hopefully GLaDOS will make an appearance.
Hammerchuckery chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Can't believe I'm still making their/they're mistakes. Probably something to do with desire to catch up to the last chapter and reading a few hours before dawn. Feels good to catch up, then see an update.

More things to praise:

There's a sense of time progression that I rarely see in any fanfic.

Thank you for not having the cliche 'caught reading a diary' act for Doug.
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Never expected this story to have such strong and emotional characters. They're portrayals are quite fitting. Hope to see more Science, er modern improvements and such.
Devastator chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Good I still hope you at least mention Black Mesa or Gordan as a little reference.
Adventure Sphere chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Was that Chell i wonder? :) anyway this story is perfect
Devastator chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
I actually came up with a better way you could mention Gordan not much of a writer so please dont use my exact words (as they aren't very good) in case you do decide to write something similar. I was thinking wheatley could say something like this.

"You know mate ive been thinking about where we obviously arnt on Earth because of well those 2 bloody moons in the all those alien creatures runnig come to the conclusion were on some other even another universe! Another universe might mean different laws of would explain this magic nonsense. I knew I should have read that paper on higher dimensional physics by that scientist fellow over at Black was his name again?Morgan?No Gordan Freeman! Thats right Gordan Freeman."

Tried my best to do wheatleys English accent.I hope you have something like this in the pm you this but I dont have an really need one since I dont write stories.
Devastator chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Ok this is really whole im the dragonborn bitch thing was a little over the top and out of place but thats my only complaint with the story.I got some suggestions for future chapters if you continue. Portal and Half life share the same universe. The Combine and Daedra are both inter dimensional aliens however the Daedra are more demonic then alien to the inhabitants of Nirn but we on Earth would call them alien.

Perhaps you could have some Combine stumble through a portal into the Elder Scrolls universe or something like that. Or instead just make it simple and have Doug mention Gordan might have looked up to him as a fellow scientist even though they are from rival companies.

Speaking of different universes mabey you could have a bit of a minor crossover with Bethesdas other game Fallout?Some sort of experiment sends someone from Fallout to the Elder Scrolls verse?

Oh and I have the Space Core mod what this story is based on right?

This is a really great fic and I hope you continue soon!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »