Reviews for The Many Faces of Naruto Uzumaki
tastybigsexy chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I really loved this chapter can't wait for more.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Well, this just got 50 kinds more complicated!
TableTop chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Epic chapter! Awesome plot! Waiting for the next one, please don't take so long, I beg of you!
TableTop chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
COMPLETELY PLAIN FREAKIN AWESOME! Badass plot, Badass writing, and complete Badassness in between! I'll be waiting for the new chap! Please complete the story! The whole plot has too much potential!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Very interesting it's story is actually possible in the naruto universe as far as I can tell. And I love stories where inner aspects and similar things are released which makes me hope for an update especially since this has no Teen Titans which are almost a prerequisite sadly.

Keep up the great work I want to see some more interactions and actions from and with these Naruto's

Also I hope to see more of the hulk like aspect near grass.
Jay J chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Oh dear... Ninja world is going to have so many problems.
militarynut2010 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
this is pretty funny, i might like this.
jmr46718 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
when are you going to update this story.
ElektrikRage chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Wow! Very interesting, to say the least! Can't wait to see you continue it all.
Puric Knight chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
this story has potential i await more
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
i think it would be pretty awsome to have have each of the narutos get stronger, then eventully combine making and even stronger naruto. he could learn and do diffrent things from all over the place, and get cool items too, and hot chicks lol
Nameless chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh god, that first one(I'm calling him pride) was based on fsn's Gilgamesh wasn't he? Oh dear god this will be glorious!
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm tempted to see if you make a femNaruto just to name it his femininity and to mess with everyone. Just curious.

Either way, interesting concept. I was just thinking about something similar, except it's more likely a xover w/ Touhou than anything. That place makes anything possible with teh right application.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I await the chaos that awaits the Ninja world with THESE many Naruto running around. If one is already enough to change people, then i doubt the continent will survive an army of them..
qwertyforlackofbettername chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Holy heck. You have no doubt got a story on your hands. (Along with others) I'm surprised I haven't discovered you earlier. You've gained a new fan, and I hope to see more content soon.
Diablo200030002002 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Well i got to say the new story is pretty cool. I do love this diea, but wonder abut one part you did. The crying Naruto, that scene was soo sad.

Look forward to seeing what happens next.

Was wondering thou any chance there be a Naruto who like the character Jet Li played in Unleashed?

Or a smarter Naruto who understands seals on a level higher then Jariya?